4.3 5 0 13 13 Alami wajah berseri-seri dengan Eucerin Hyaluron. Dengan Teknologi Penganjalan Kulit Yang Dipertingkatkan, anda boleh memilih untuk kekal muda dan menikmati kulit anjal dan bebas kedutan!
  • 4.3 Daripada
  • 13 Ulasan

Ulasan

29/10/2018
Eucerin hyaluron
Sangat suka selepas memakai nya.kulit terasa lebih lembut dan berseri-seri
27/08/2018
4 star
Membuatkan kulit menjadi segar lembut dan kelihatan muda dan sesuai juga untuk kulit yang senaitif
16/08/2018
best.sesuai dengan kulit muka saya yang bermasalah dan kulit muka sy menjadi lebih sihat dan lembut
28/07/2018
Its high concentration of hyaluronic acid works to restore the skin's youthful plumpness, and fill wrinkles from the inside out.
26/06/2018
Melembut dan meremajakan kulit saya..lebih halus dan kelihatan muda
31/05/2018
Keep my skin soft all the time. It is easy to use and it is not greasy than other ones. Cost it is quite better than other brands I highly recommend
31/10/2018
I love the brand EUCERIN!!! I had eczema on my face to were some parts of it was scabby and bleed! I went to 2 doctors and even a specialist 7 tubes of different lotions, creams ect after 4 months I have up with them all absolutely no improvement I read up on several products decided to try something from this brand & within a week my skin was CLEAR!!! No scabs, no marks nothing! I would love to try this!
9/07/2018
saya mempunyai masalah kulit kusam dan gelap saya berharap dengan adanya EUCERIN HYALURON [ MY2 ] dapat membantu mengekalkan keanjalan dan mengurangkan kedutan dimuka saya.
7/07/2018
12/06/2018
belum pernah. tetapi saya guna pro acne solution memang berkesan dan sangat berpuas hati
28/05/2018
I heard that Eucerin Hyaluro amazing product. I m 36 years and now can see wrinkle on face. I very hope to try on Eucerin Hyaluro. Thanks
26/05/2018
I love Eucerin but I've never heard of or tried this particular product out! I'm very particular about my skincare ritual & skincare items & this looks really nice! They've always had top of the line products! I'd love to try this out! I think I'm going to go & check it out more online!!!! I absolutely love love love skincare products & my skincare ritual is my time to feel great about myself & to take a moment to do something for me after taking care of others! We all deserved to have a little moment for ourselves at the end of the day to unwind & to get ready & focused for another fabulously crazy day!!!!
25/05/2018
Eucerin has always been good to my skin, I have very sensitive and dry skin due to eczema. This product looks like it can help with putting moisture back skin which is always a good thing.

Sedang diproses