Eucerin Pro Acne Cleansing Gel

4.6 5 0 66 66 Eucerin Pro Acne Cleansing Gel dengan efektif menanggalkan sebum dan menghapuskan bakteria kulitxs untuk mencegah daripada pertumbuhan bakteria.
Eucerin Pro Acne Cleansing Gel

Ulasan

04/04/2021
Oily and acne prone skin
It works wonder to my skin! Having trouble with acne and now is getting better
13/03/2021
Goodd
I already tried this product.My skin type is combination and its suitable.
04/12/2020
Excellent product
Memang bagus weh...dulu sy terpakai produk sampah...habis muka sy serupa jalan tar dah..nasib baik jumpa eucerin ni....tak ada laa berkilat...tapi mati smuaa jerawat pon berkurangan
26/11/2020
Suka suka suka
Barang rare, memang menjadila, pakai xsampai sebulan dah nampak perubahan. Memang power la
25/11/2020
Light and gentle cleanser
This acne cleanser is nice to use as it is gentle and light, it will not cause any irritation and redness for the skin, as it does not contain any alkohol. The price is pretty good !
10/11/2020
Bagus tetapi agak mahal
Pencuci muka yang bagus dan agak lembut untuk kulit. Dulu kulit saya selalu tumbuh jerawat dekar bahagian pipi, tetapi lepas menggunakan produk ini, masalah jerawat saya telah berkurangan, harga agak mahal tetapi berkesan untuk saya.
08/11/2020
mild for skin
The cleansing gel is milder and does not feel dry after used. It remove the impurities and make my skin clean. My skin is become more smooth after used. It reduce my skin redness also.
17/10/2020
Acne gel cleanser
This product is soo good for acne skin. But the price is a bit expensive 😆
11/09/2020
Best cleanser for pimples
It really works to remove the excess sebum. Just can't do the deep cleansing with it. But still the best for those who have pimples and with combination skin type. Recommended !
26/03/2020
Excellent for acne
Effective for acne skin. Skin become smoother and brighter than before
15/03/2020
Suitable for sensitive and ance skin
After 7days try, my pimple and the blackhead is less than before. And my skin looks brighter, had recommended to my brother too. I highly recommend who have pimple and blackhead to use this product.
13/03/2020
Excellent product
I like this face wash which is fragrance free that leave no smell on my face after done cleaning. Most importantly, it also makes my skin smooth and clean after washing. It is quite special because it is soap free and I need time to make use with it since there is no bubble.
13/03/2020
非常好
用了5天皮肤变得不油腻,而且粉刺也少了很多。。真心值得推荐,涂在脸上容易吸收,涂了很舒服,不会粘粘的,是一个很好的产品,谢谢HOME TESTER CLUB 选中我。
12/03/2020
Best skincare
This is so amazing and good on my skin.My skin more soft and reduce my acne problem.It give me such a healthy skin ever.My pimples is slowly getting better and it looks it work on it
11/03/2020
very good!
i've been using this for about a week and this product is very effective to make my pimple go away

Ada soalan tentang produk ini? Sila tanya atau jawab dibawah, dan saling membantu untuk membeli lebih baik.

Sedang diproses