Jacob's Baked Crisps - Sour Cream & Onion

4.5 5 0 22 22 Setiap Jacob’s Baked Crisp telah dibakar sehingga rangup dan disalut dengan perisa krim masam dan bawang. Snek yang enak ini 100% dibakar di dalam ketuhar dan tidak digoreng. Kelazatannya ditambah kagi dengan kerangupan yang menyihatkan untuk sajian anda dan seisi keluarga.

Ulasan

06/07/2022
Jacob's Baked Crisps - Sour Cream & Onion
Sedap gila. Mcm keropok. Anak pun suka makan.
30/04/2022
crispy and tasty
i love this crispy and tasty biscuit , it is baked not fried so it is not oily
19/04/2022
Yummy!!
First time I tried it and I fell in love with it. Its a must in my shopping list. I had tried cheese as well but I still prefer sour cream and onions.
05/04/2022
Very tasty and I would recommend you to eat with mushroom soup.
30/03/2022
Healthy snack
I like Jacobs baked crisps, it has 3 flavors, all are delicious, it is more healthy than other crisps and biscuits as it is a "baked" crisps. it is not as oily as other biscuits.
11/03/2022
An airy light new technology biscuits
A light, tasty, simple and u won't realise that u had finished the whole pack in one go. It's soo yummy. I originally get it as birthday present along with chocolates. I finished eating this before my delicious chocolate. But then, I'm cravings for more and have to look everywhere to get more pack myself.
04/01/2022
Can't get enough!
It crispy and delicious! If you thing sour cream chips are good, this one is waaaay better and way healthier because it's baked. I literally have to control myself from eating this at one go. Of course, we want to make is last at least 3 days.
31/12/2021
Taste Good
I love cracker especially deep in to garlic spread or eat like that. I'm busy everyday, so, with this packaging in the morning, make it easier and avoid from gastric. If don't bf yet, u should taken smething small packaging like this, easy to bring it everywhere
24/11/2021
Healthy snack!
Feels like eating potato chips of sour cream & onion but it's actually baked biscuits. I like the taste of biscuit with flavor of sour cream & onion. I would recommend this to my family and friends as healthy snack to replace potato chips.
22/11/2021
Too good! Please try!
The crunch is amazing and the sour cream flavour is my favourite. Best to know that it is baked so i feel less guilty with the snack. Even the plan and cheese flavour are good. Im getting this again
21/10/2021
Love it!
Love the crispiness and taste. I have also tested cheddar cheese flavour
14/10/2021
Healthy savoury snack!
Tasty and crispy. Satisfy my craving for a snack without feeling guilty!
10/10/2021
Good
Good in product in this sedap ini product
28/09/2021
Low Calories snack
I like Jacob's Baked crisps crackers as it is a low calories snack , it is a guilt-free crispy snack which is 100% oven-baked and not fried, It is safe and convenience to consume.
28/09/2021
Healthy Snack
Congratulations Jacob's on your new product. We love it so much especially my kids. Having it while having their online classes is the best snacks ever. Its would be practical if you can come out with individuals packaging especially for the little kids. tq❤️

Ada soalan tentang produk ini? Sila tanya atau jawab dibawah, dan saling membantu untuk membeli lebih baik.

Sedang diproses