4.8 5 0 68 68 <p> Beras rangup dan kepingan gandum dengan badam dan vanila adalah sumber serat yang baik yang dibuat dengan gandum dan Kosher. </p>
  • 4.8 Daripada
  • 68 Ulasan

Ulasan

11/09/2015
Always on a look-out for a fun breakfast. Would like to give this Vanilla Almond a try.
08/09/2015
I would love to try the new vanilla almond flavour. Kellogg's K is a fantastic way to start the day. Keeps you fuller for longer.
04/09/2015
I never try this Kellogs.It looks healthy and yummilicious with vanilla and almonds.It surely a good choice for breakfast...
21/08/2015
love to try this product because it is so healthy for our life.
19/08/2015
im very strict on my diet as i do weightlifting . I would like to try this product and find out the benefits of this breakfast product.
18/08/2015
I love it ! It is very crispy and very deep smell of wholegrain ~
17/08/2015
I would like to take up the 2 weeks challenge of Kelloggs Special Vanila Almond especially after my recent delivery of baby so that I could kick start a healthy diet and get back in shape for work!
07/08/2015
Hi This looks very yummy and did not try it as yet, Kelloggs products are always fun and exciting and what would a morning be with out Kelloggs. Like I hear my kids, Mamma our Kelloggs are almost finish, you need to get more
04/08/2015
I want to try this product. Kelloggs is made from crunchy rice and wheat flakes with almonds and vanilla. Besides, it is also made from a good source of fiber and made with whole grain and Kosher.
25/07/2015
I eat cereal with milk everyday and every morning. I hope I could try this because I always eat cornflakes and getting bored.
24/07/2015
I hope to try the Kellogg's special vanila almond.this brand crunchy rice and wheat flakes so I hope can get the sample for new flavour.
23/07/2015
My family are like almond .we like to try this Kelloggsproduct for breakfast.thank you.
23/07/2015
i just love to have cereals as morning breakfast so cant be patient to try this one..........
22/07/2015
Would like to try this product to add in my keep fit programme.
22/07/2015
Saya teringin untuk mencuba kellog yg berperisa ini...pasti hebat..

Sedang diproses