4.6 5 0 34 34 Ucapkan selamat tinggal kepada kulit kering dengan membelainya dengan Water Bank Moisture Cream. Sama ada anda mempunyai kulit normal atau kering, perangi kulit kering dari dalam!
Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream [ MY2 ]
  • 4.6 Daripada
  • 34 Ulasan

Ulasan

09/12/2019
Moisturizing
This moisturizer is very effective. It’s rich and a little goes a long way. Great for day wear! But I think it's a little bit pricey.
06/11/2019
Excellent Product
The product does it work. It hydrates my skin and not sticky at all.
16/10/2019
not bad
used this for night routine as I have combination skin. not suitable for morning routine if you have oily skin
08/10/2019
Very hydrating!
I have dry skin condition and I use this daily. It really helps to moisturize my skin and kept it moisturized throughout the day. I really love how it does not make my skin feels sticky like other products that claims to be moisturizing. It feels light on my skin and I use it to prep my skin before putting my makeup on.
11/09/2019
Moisturizing
Light and moisturizing. Suitable for my skin sensitive skin.
02/06/2019
Water based
Water based cream - very gentle and moisturising for my skin. Leaves my skin moisturised for long hours.
13/03/2019
Moist lock
Leaing my skin moisture all day and it won’t make skin oily. It is good for dry and aging skin.
26/02/2019
leave your face moisturise
make my face feel moisturised and it is not sticky
21/02/2019
Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream [ MY2 ]
saya mempunya masalah kulit kering dan saya telah mencuba laneige water bank moisture cream dan hasilnya sangat menarik..tiada lagi kulit kering berlaku pada wajah saya malahan kulit lebih menjadi lembut apabila disentuh.
10/12/2018
laneige waterbank
thank you to laneige waterbank.. can say googbye to my dry skin..it moisture my skin as well as softer my skin..thank you.
18/11/2018
Best product
Received as a give from Laneige. Easy to use and absorb well. Kulit terasa sangat lembab dan tidak melekit selepas menggunakannya.
16/11/2018
Highly recommended
Definitely would recommend this for everyone to use, especially those with dry skin like mine. Definitely worth every penny. Super moisturizing. It also has nice scent.
07/11/2018
Works as its product name
The item works as what it was described. It has creamy texture but not oily that is able to smooth over my skin and keep it moist and hydrated
02/11/2018
The Best
The Best produk pernah saya apply. Kulit lebih mulus
02/11/2018
it's amazing
highly recommended. great for those who has dry skin. easily absorbed and not sticky

Sedang diproses