4.8 5 0 38 38 Berbanggalah dengan rambut cantik bersama Lucido-L Argan Rich Hair Treatment! Kandungan minyak argannya membuatkan rambut anda lembut licin bak sutera dan bebas daripada kerosakan – seolah-olah dari iklan rambut!
Lucido-L Argan Rich Hair Treatment [ MY2 ]
  • 4.8 Daripada
  • 38 Ulasan

Ulasan

04/12/2020
Excellent product
Ini memang saya suka weh...pas basuh rambut..hang bubuh laa benda ni....macam ala2 vitamin gituu..bau nyaa sedap betull...sampaii rasa nk lumur satu badan...memang bagus wehh...rugi kome tak belii......percayalah review aku ni woii..rambut tak ada bau nk meninggal..
28/10/2020
The Best
the smell is top notch i feel confident with oil in my hair as its not even heavy. u dont feel anything on your hair but it does leaves your hair smooth and silky. i purchased more than 2 bottles already and i dont think i'll switch to another brand
15/10/2020
Hair oil
This product in my opinion is not as good as I expected and may not be suitable for my hair as it does not help to moisturised my hair and I used 2 pumps before hair drying and 2 more pumps after drying. It is slightly rough and dry upon applying and absorption is not as fast and leave the hair slightly heavy until only a while after it is absorbed.
03/08/2020
selesa digunakan
sesuai digunakan setiap hari kerana tidak terlalu berminyak dah sungguh selesa apabila digunakan setiap kali. botol yang kecil supaya mudah dibawa kemana mana seperti saya setiap kali keluar
18/01/2020
Forever
My favorite hair oil ever..😘😘😘😘😘😘..would never try other product..the best
27/05/2019
nice smell
it makes my hair smooth after i wash and apply it. Does not make my hair oily and has a pleasant smell
29/03/2019
Re-purchasing
Ever since I've started trying this oil about 2 years back, I've stuck with it. I've always been sceptical when it comes to hair oil, and generally wouldn't consider buying any for my hair. But since I started bleaching & colouring my hair, I thought why not give it a try. To my surprise, this oil is amazing. It's reasonably priced, smells great, not oily when applied, and absorbs well! Generally I try to put 2 pumps onto the mid to tips of my hair (shoulder length). It has been my lifesaver of tangled hair & dry, frizzy looking hair. I highly recommend it for people with normal to dry hair.
25/03/2019
Light weight hair oil
My favourite hair oil. its so light weight but at the same time works wonder. my hair looks healthy, shiny and smell good when i use this.
17/01/2019
Lembut
Rambut sy agak kering dan bercabang. Selepas memakainya dengan adik perempuan sy sendri, beliau sudah mejadikan produk ini sebagai penjagaan rambut yang wajib. Sy semdiri turut menyukainya krn rambut gugur mulai berkurangan.
22/11/2018
Leaves hair smooth and silky
Argan oil is nourishment to the hair. i like that this formula is not greasy on the hands. it is absorbed quickly by the hair. and apply semi wet on the hair and then blow dry for less frizz
14/11/2018
A preferred brand
I love haircare ranges from this brand. This one is no exception. It absorbs well, and doesnt make your hair feel heavy.
30/10/2018
Product is normal
This hair serum for me is ok, but after apply it i feel a bit oily. I more prefer the one that i usually use one
30/10/2018
Lucido- L argan rich hair treatment
Saya menyukai memakai minyak rambut ini kerana membuatkan rambut saya lebih lembut dan bersinar.wangian memberi rambut saya lebih harum
27/10/2018
Soft hair and smell nice
The only things that i loved about this product is the smell. Its very nice, lightly and gentle. The product also works on my hair. It make my hair look soft and silky. I used it everyday for maximum result. Recommended!
16/10/2018
Argan oil
Rambut mnjadi sangat lembut selepas aply minyak ni.

Ada soalan tentang produk ini? Sila tanya atau jawab dibawah, dan saling membantu untuk membeli lebih baik.

Sedang diproses