4.5 5 0 15 15 Inilah kepedasan yang sukar dilupakan dari Mister Potato. Snek cip kentang yang amat mudah sekali dinikmati – tak kira masa, bersama rakan dan keluarga.
Mister Potato – Mala Lobster
  • 4.5 Daripada
  • 15 Ulasan

Ulasan

13/02/2020
The Taste-ning
Fun to eat, and sensations in a bite. Fun size snacks for everyday excitement at any time, anywhere.
06/02/2020
My boss pass this yo me last week and for the first time i taste something that really taste like a real thinggy... The real taste of lobster you can find in this.. fully recommended to everyone out there but it is limited edition so better grab before you regret
06/02/2020
Nice
My daughter say this product very nice. If you haven try it, you may go may try & you will feel the great taste.
03/02/2020
Mala Lobster
Sedap. Rasa pedas dan rasa manis udang balance. Recommended to try if you are a prawn lover
22/01/2020
Perfect!
The saltiness and spiciness match really well together. It's a very unique taste. If you have savoury cravings you should opt for this one!
21/01/2020
Potato
Sedap..bg sy xpedas sgt..lg suka yg spicy lama..hihi
20/01/2020
rasa udang pedas hebat!
suka sangat perisa Spicy Prawn Flavour, pedas, sedap sangat, tapi hati-hati bagi yang ada alahan pada seafood ye..
19/01/2020
Better than I thought
Taste better than it looks. Real seafood taste for seafood lover.
19/01/2020
Supa dupa delicious
Nyum nyumm..mantapp kali.. rasa yang teramat luar biasanya
18/01/2020
rasa yang berlainan
anak saya gemar makan potato. sedap bila dimakan bersama sama.
16/01/2020
Mr Potato perisa lobters
Saya mmg pengemar kerepek kentang Mr.Potato. sebagai perisa yg baharu ni, pd pendapat saya ok. Rasa udang yg kuat dn sedap. So ank ² pn suka akn rasanya.
15/01/2020
Too delicious
The taste is so nice and crispy..like it so muchhhhh
15/01/2020
Great New Flavor
I am always attracted to new flavors. The prawn taste is not too strong with a hint of spice. Definitely must try since it is a CNY limited edition.
14/01/2020
Packaging
Packaging menarik minat kanak2 utk mmbeli .. Saya lebih menyukai mister potato sour cream ..
10/01/2020
Something different for a change
Catchy name and packaging (i.e. pink!), I like it - that's what made me give it a try. To set my review in perspective, please note that my usual spicy tolerance level is 7/10. For me, this is not exactly "Mala" but spicy level is definitely greater than most snacks out there. As for the taste, I'd say the spiciness has overpowered any sort of lobster taste or whatsoever flavour that was intended. Overall, all I can I say is "It's Spicy alright"! You'll love it if you want a little kick, but if your tolerance level is top notch, this might be nothing for you.

Sedang diproses