4.4 5 0 563 563 <p>Klik untuk sampel percuma: <a href="http://po.st/cCklG2">http://po.st/cCklG2</a></p> <p>Susu Rumusan Kanak-kanak untuk membantu anak anda membina asas yang kukuh.</p>
  • 4.4 Daripada
  • 563 Ulasan

Ulasan

30/01/2019
very good and best for child . smart to brain, health , strong teeth , good for calcium
27/11/2018
my kids like to drink nankid once he try, will buy at lazada for he next step 4yrs old.
02/11/2018
NANKID OPTIPRO 3 formulated milk powder contains optimized protein which can help build a strong foundation for my child. It also has beneficial bacteria and contains levels of DHA AND ARA. It taste good.
30/09/2018
SUSU NANKID OPTIRO SANGAT BERKHASIAT UNTUK SI MANJA ANDA
27/05/2018
Anak anak minum susu nankid Sangat baik dan hasaiat untuk kanak kanak yang sedang besat
20/10/2017
very nice and health but the price is expensive for me hopefully can be cheaper
25/07/2017
My baby seems to like it a lot and it is good to know that she is getting the nutrients she needs.
30/05/2017
the price is reasonable, the nutrient contained fulfil my kid's need
05/04/2017
Rasa yang sesuai, tidak manis dan memudahkan penghadaman. Anak saya sangat menggemarinya.
03/04/2017
It taste good and my son rarely falls sick after drinking it.
03/04/2017
I was pleasantly surprised my fussy 2.5 year old son did not kick up a storm when he tried NANKID OPTIPRO 3 for the first time. In fact, he loves the taste so much that feeding him the daily recommended intake for his age was an ease! Milk-time had always been a struggle for him with his previous formulated milk. Additionally, he no longer experience hard stool and instead enjoys daily toilet-runs.
17/03/2017
terima kasih kerana mengenalkan susu tepung yang dipercayai.
16/03/2017
I received the sample quite late. It's been kept for months by my staff (and she forgot to tell me) in the office since I was away for outstation. Wonder why Nestle called me few times asking about receiving the samples. Review: I tastes everything before I give anything to my son, he absolutely love this. Love the taste, it's not too sweet. I switched to this FM since receiving the sample and I plan to stick to NanKid for my second child.
13/03/2017
Sejak saya dapat simple nankid optipro ni anak saya makin bijak dan sgt aktif..berat badan anak saya pun naik dengan elok..dia sgt suka minum susu nankid..terima kasih bagi simple free..sekarang saya dah tak risau dan sangat yakin untuk beri anak saya susu nankid optipro ni..
13/03/2017
sangat good anak suka susu ini suka minum sangat sangat suka suka

Galeri Penguji