4.5 5 0 191 191 Gunalah Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum dengan LumiLiteTM untuk menghilangkan bintik hitam, parut jerawat dan meratakan warna kulit. Diperkaya dengan teknologi nano, Omega White-C, dan ekstrak semulajadi, hilangkan bintik hitam pada kulit dalam masa 2 minggu!
  • 4.5 Daripada
  • 191 Ulasan

Ulasan

它的質地很溫和,也很好吸收,不會造成負擔。
Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum具有修復與呵護肌膚的功效,並淡化黑斑與痘疤,讓肌膚重現白皙透亮。它的質地很溫和,也很好吸收,不會造成負擔。建議搭配同一個系列的toner使用,因為它能有消炎和增加肌膚合水度的功效呢!谢谢。。。
easy. efficient. elegant
I have a small dark spot at my cheek and I started to feel worried! after I applied Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum for few days, it lightens the dark spot!!
18/11/2019
Not too sticky when applied on face
Not too sticky when applied on face, can see improvement within the period of use
Best serum !
Best serum and it suit my skin well.less spot visible yet my skin become more softer and less make up used to cover any dark spot compared before.thank you nanowhite dark spot corrector ♥️ #htcmyxNanowhite #hometesterclubmy
no filter needed
i do feel like my skin condition improved a bit. however, i would like to try few days more to see the actual result. i can see my acne scar reduce a bit. but my fine line between eye brows seems like no changes. maybe i need to wait longer time to see the result. so far i like the product because it does not leave any oil or sticky feeling on face. the serum absorb well and leave nothing on the skin. will consider to buy if i got more budget. feel like the price a bit expensive.
好用值得拥有
#htcmyxNanowhite and #hometesterclubmy highly recommend this...
May need > 14 days,non sticky,hydrating
May need more than 14 days to work, non sticky, easy to absorb
Berkesan memutihkan bintik hitam
#htcmyxNanowhite dan #hometesterclubmy Selepas mencuba Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective sebanyak 2 minggu, saya mendapati bintik hitam yang terdapat pada muka saya semakin kurang. Oleh itu, saya tidak memerlukan BBcream untuk menutup bintik hitam itu. Kulit saya yang gelap dan kelihatan pudar pun semakin cerah. Saya berasa amat gembira kerana saya pernah cuba beberapa jenis produk tetapi tidak berkesan. Saya amat menyukai Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective dan akan recommend kepada kawan dan saudara untuk mencubanya.
17/11/2019
Too watery and no serum feel
Packaging of the serum is decent. Testure is too watery, doesn't feels like typical serum which able to moisture and feel light stickiness on the skin. I tried it for 3 weeks but doesn't lighten pigmentation.
Great, Effective, Care
I’m delighted to receive Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum. The packaging was not really outstanding to me but when I opened the box, I love the white clean glass bottle containing serum. I used it for 2 weeks already, two times daily, after face cleansing and before face cream. Frankly speaking, 2 weeks are too short to really see the effect of the product. But after using, I can feel that I applied lesser foundation during my daily makeup. I believe that by continuing application, my skin tone will definitely improve further and the dark spots will become lighter. Recommended to all.
Easy to use
It is easy to use and lighten my skin complexion overall
16/11/2019
Good product quality , premium quality
I will surely buy this product in the future .it is premium quality
Satisfiying, Great, Trusted
Nanowhite Dark Spot Corrective Serum has remarkable effect onto my skin, my dark spot seem less visible, great product, love it..
worth it to buy
worth it to buy..sure your skin more brightful.its become flawless
15/11/2019