4.5 5 0 467 467 Betadine<sup>TM</sup> Natural Defense Body Wash具备Manuka蜂蜜的天然好处,富含有机芦荟及维他命E, 提供卓越的滋润效果,让肌肤保持活力焕发,滋养和柔滑。而且它不含8种不良化学物质,如通常存在于个人护理产品、导致皮肤不适的Paraben和MIT 。
  • 4.5 发件人
  • 467 点评

点评

11/06/2019
This body wash makes my skin soft and silky and really does at great job at moisturizing with the lost-lasting fragrance .
03/06/2019
It is a very good product and I had bought it after using it👍
23/05/2019
Good at keeping body skin moisturize. Nice scent and last long even though been out for very long time.
23/04/2019
Betadine Natural Defense Body Wash Manuka Honey- a body wash with nice manuka smell.
11/04/2019
I really love this scene and the gentle to the skin after shower. This product provide the defense for our skin against the bacteria or dirty dirt after whole day.
04/04/2019
After a stressful day, taking a shower with Betadine Natural Defense Body Wash Manuka Honey really melt away the stress leaving me with moisturize skin and smell nice. I definitely recommend this product to anyone out there. This product did what it say.
28/03/2019
Betadine natural defense body wash manuka honey is good product to use,smell very nice
25/03/2019
I truly feel safe and enjoy using Betadine Natural Defence Body Wash for few reasons. Firstly, it doesn't produce strong scented smell like other brands. It leaves on a gentle, lovely, mild & refreshing smell on my baby and my skin after every wash. Secondly, it produces less bubbles yet it cleanses our skin so well. Thirdly, my skin doesn't feel dry nor sticky after wash, and felt nourishing for long hours. Fourthly, free from 8 types of chemicals so i am satisfied and feel secure using it even on my 1 year old baby. Its texture is slightly watery so you don't need to pump out much. A fifty cent size is enough to wash my whole body, and a ten cent size is enough for my baby. Quite money saving.
20/03/2019
Sensitive skin can be used,manuka honey smells lasting fragrance,after used the skin will not dry.After finish used will buy again.
15/03/2019
Bau yg sgt wangi dan lembut pd kulit. Sesuai untuk seisi keluarga kerana sabunnye tidak mengeringkan kulit.
14/03/2019
Memang terbaik untuk kulit saya.. Rasa lebih lembab.. Bau yang sangat sangat wangi
14/03/2019
this price is worth buying ,but it can also be recommended to my family and friends
09/03/2019
Good smell and great wash Suiatable for my family and kid use. Love it
07/03/2019
The best natural body wash I’ve ever used! Ingredients like Manuka honey and Aloe Vera leave skin nourishing and moisturizing after used. I love the natural defense with 8 undesirable chemicals. Betadine Natural Defense Body Wash is suitable for family daily use.
07/03/2019
Betadine Natural Defense Body Wash Manuka Honey is gentle to the skin and contains no harmful chemicals. Worth the try

测试者照片