4.4 5 0 320 320 <b>Elianto Make Up Pro Fixing Mist</b><br> - 用以定妆, 防晒或恢复妆容清爽<br> - 轻盈, 快干<br> - 改善妆容,塑造无瑕彩妆<br> - 滋润和防晒(SPF 50)<br> - 有助于使肌肤亮白,防止老化<br> <br> <b>Elianto Make Up Luminous 3D Cushion</b><br> - 塑造亮白效果, 令肌肤容光焕发<br> - 提供持久覆盖<br> - 深层修复皱纹<br> - 保持肌肤水润,抵抗环境污染的侵害<br> - 紫外线防护SPF50/PA++ <br> - 调色底霜<br>
  • 4.4 发件人
  • 320 点评

点评

25/05/2019
Fixing mist is great, and doesn't have weird chemical smell to it. The cushion has medium coverage and feels light to the skin. The formula gives a light dewy complexion.
12/04/2019
Saya bagi 5⭐️🌟⭐️⭐️⭐️ so valuable...please try its later u will regret if not trying 😘😘😘😘
08/04/2019
Make up boleh tahan lebih drpd 8jam dengan menggunakan fixing spray drpd elianto. Highly recommended!
02/04/2019
Elianto Make Up Pro Fixing Mist - Helps liquid foundations go on better and gives eye shadows more shine. Makeup stays put. I don't leave the house without a quick spritz if I'm wearing makeup. Elianto Make Up Luminous 3D Cushion - The cushion doesn't have a distinct smell to it but it has a slight cream/foundation smell that I think smells good. It goes on as light as air and takes away all redness and imperfections without leaving that cakey foundation look. In fact it doesn't look like I have foundation on! It didn't settle in my wrinkles at all- instead it has completely concealed them, which I didn't even know a foundation could do.
21/03/2019
I feel a lot different when using Elianto Make Up Pro Fixing Mist and Elianto Make Up Luminous 3D Cushion since I am a newbies in practicing make up. My face looks smooth and glowing. I become more confidence to learn more about make up and definitely will buy this product after this. Overall, I am a very satisfied with the products.
17/03/2019
The product is extremely nice and suitable for my skin. My skin is a bit sensitive and i have problem toget the suitable cushion for my face but this product successfully solve my problem.
17/03/2019
Very easy and simple to make up,good effect,love it so much.
13/03/2019
Smooth and moist to any type of skin.Perfect for me even when you exposed to weather
11/03/2019
Elianto Luminous 3D cushion yang I dapat is code 03 Classic Beige. All in one foundation. Easy to apply. Tak bercapuk. Dab dab dab.. And you're good to go! It gives brightening effect, skin nampak glow and radiant gitu.. But in the meantime, tak nampak over. Look's natural. Coverage memang lasting. It's moisturised the skin. But in my case, kalau lembab sangat dah jadi oily pulak. Tak boleh dab banyak-banyak. Code memang suit dengan my skin tone. As a finishing, don't forget to spray on Make Up Pro Fixing Mist. So that the make up will stay and bagi glow finishing. I found this is very convenient to put on.
11/03/2019
mudah digunakan dan tidak bercapuk. cepat kering dan sangat sesuai untuk kulit seperti saya.
08/03/2019
I actually never wear any kind of fixing mist or finishing spray, so to get this opportunity to try one is a blessing. Before this my makeup always smears especially my eyeliner and my eyeshadow kinda fades off after sometime. With the fixing mist, everything stays on even on hot sunny days and for hours. The l3D cushion also make my face not dull or over done as it covertly covers the open pores and blemishes and adding glow and luminosity to my face.
08/03/2019
simple packaging looks luxurious,moisturizing and easily applied,once applied skin did not looked cracked,feel moist and glowing skin.
08/03/2019
sesuai untuk kulit kering kerana ia melembabkan kulit, mudah digunakan dan makeup tahan lama.
04/03/2019
good and best to using. i wiil definitely buy it..
28/02/2019
It keeps my face looks fresh along the day. I just try use for the 1st time. Thanks, Elianto for the miracle products! Amazing ;)

问答