Eucerin ProACNE Solution

4.5 5 0 283 283 压力、化妆和生理期的荷尔蒙变化将会导致皮脂分泌过多、毛孔堵塞和细菌滋长,并且导致痘痘复发。 <p>使用Eucerin ProACNE Solution,能去除并控制多余的皮脂。它含有10% Hydroxy Complex*,可以有效清除堵塞的毛孔、防止细菌滋长。经临床试验证明,能够在7天内减少暗疮和去除痘疤,同时有助于防止痘痘复发。 <p><i>*A.I. Clearing Treatment含有10% Hydroxy Complex</i>
Eucerin ProACNE Solution

点评

02/10/2020
Good Quality Product
My skin dry but often acne show due to my environment, after try Eucerin ProAcne Solution, the acne looking to reduce and gone by weeks. and it's do moist my face skin back. Great product!
26/09/2020
Effective, gentle, modern
Eucerin proacne product line has a special place in my skincare rating. Suffered acne prone plus easily irritated skin, eucerin formulation succesfully tackle the root of the problem, leaving skin healthy, smooth and supple.
02/09/2020
Kulit muka tidak berminyak
Saya suka pakai eucerin sebab kulit muka tidak berminyak
02/09/2020
Solution for good skin!
After got free sample Eucerin ProAcne set from Home Tester, i used for 1 week. Then it show better result to my skin. I really love it! My skin are better than before. Thank you Home Tester and Eucerin ProAcne💋
23/08/2020
the best skincare
Nice skincare set. which is suitable for any type of skin.really recommended.
31/07/2020
very good ,gentle use my face
i have reduce acne after use eucerin proAcne ,suitable for my face skin ,very good product
19/06/2020
Excellent Premium Gorgeous
First, this product had a nice texture. I could see a real difference in my skin after just a few uses. it boosted skin’s firmness and making skin feel hydrated.
19/06/2020
Ance reduce
After try the Eucerin ProACNE Solution, i feel that my ance reduces a bit and hopes it reduce more and more ...
10/06/2020
Effective, Soothing, Refreshing
After using Eucerin ProACNE solution for 21 days, most of my acne have gone and there is no scarring or dark pigment formed. It also reduce the redness of my skin. Love it! Will definitely use it again!
09/06/2020
Affordable skincare product
It does lighten my acne scars. However, I still get acne from time to time. It helps in acne recovery nonetheless.
30/05/2020
ProAnce Solution sangat berkesan
Eucerin ProAcne Solution memberikan kesan terpantas
30/05/2020
it’s not work for my skin
it’s not suitable for my skin. Even my skin is oily acne prone skin, it makes irritation and very dry for my skin. Maybe it’s holy grail for you guys, but not for me. Sorry.
12/05/2020
Eucerin sangat bagus !!!
Product yang sangat bagus ia sesuai untuk semua jenis kulit yang bermasalah
11/05/2020
Effective and affordable
The acne and pimples on my face have gradually reduced and my face looks better, thank you! <3
08/05/2020
good for use
Good to use.Will se acne become lesser after use it.

问答