Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation

4.6 5 0 206 206 想要拥有24小时持久无瑕肌肤,试试Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation。完美融合的清爽质感,令肌肤极致柔滑,塑造完全没有厚粉感的柔和哑光妆效。
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation

点评

09/11/2020
Kulit tak berminya..makeup pon tahan sampai ke malam..
11/01/2020
Lancome reint idole ultra wear foundation memang terbaik..struktur yang lembut,full coverage.glowing.super duper the best👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
01/10/2019
This foundation looks the same after 8 hours of working! The only con is it has a floral scent, but fortunately it doesn’t linger.
27/09/2019
I received Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation sample at the right. Because Ii just gave birth to my 3rd child and my skin has a rapid changes and looks so dull. First time applying this foundation, I can feel the smoothness and gives full coverage and cover all the dullness.
07/09/2019
Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation makes me looks pretty everyday, my friends, colleagues, and family said that my face look more brighter, I’m very surprise and happy, thank you Lancôme
04/08/2019
Lancome Teint Idolw Ultra Wear Foundation make my make up so smooth,look nature n im feel comfort when im wera that foundation .i love it so so so much .
22/05/2019
Setelah sy menggunakan Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation,kulit sy Kekal cantik sepanjang hari!
22/05/2019
The foundation is suitable for my skin type and felt comfortable. Easy and fast to apply.
21/05/2019
Love its lancome sangat sesuai dengan skin saya.saya sudah membelinya
21/05/2019
i had always been looking for a lightweight foundation with full coverage. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation is exactly the product i had been looking for as it is light and keep my skin flawless throughout the day.
14/05/2019
Menutupi segala bekas jerawat dan jeragat dan ringan apabila dipakai mudah ditanggalkan serta senang untuk di pakai bila-bila masa sahaja
13/05/2019
It's a lightweight foundation and make it very easy to apply, I tried to apply 2 layers when I want more coverage and it's does allow build up. Smells great.
09/05/2019
LTIUWF INI SANGAT OK,MUDAH NAK DIBAWA KE MANA -MANA TEMPAT,DIA RINGAN DAN TIDAK BERCAPUK BILA ANDA BERPELUH
04/05/2019
It looks so natural on my skin. The smells so good. I love the texture and coverage on my face and it lasted for quite some time, which at least more than 8 hours. I definitely recommend this. I bought it from the department store right away after trying the samples from HTC. Thank you
03/05/2019
I really like this foundation more than non-greasy,non-stingy, and permanent for day-to-day use

问答