L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water

4.5 5 0 4215 4215 <p>女士们请注意!试用L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water 深入修复您的肌肤,让肌肤即时补水保湿。</p> <p>使用首个以微精华原生液配制的L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water,令肌肤更紧致,晶莹剔透。它含有92%纯正积雪草,能帮助皮肤再生,并帮助恢复紧致和弹性。</p>
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water

点评

17/02/2021
My first impression on the product that it takes longer time to absorb well on my skin probably because my house is quite hot and humid but the product work wonder on my skin as i notice my skin appear brighter a bit after one week usage and my acne scars started to fade. Thank you
11/02/2021
Dalam masa seminggu, belum nampak kesan yang sangat ketara, namun ada perubahan sedikit pada kulit wajah.. Ape pon. L'oreal Paris revitalift sangat baik untuk kulit muka, namun memakan masa untuk dan harus bersabar untuk melihat hasil yang maksimum. Tq
10/02/2021
The best ever produk... I have used the micro-essence water for approximately two weeks now and notice that my skin feels firmer and more lifted. At the same time, I also experienced the skin-repairing effects of its formula. It usually takes me at least two weeks for a pimple to heal on my skin, but I notice that a recent zit healed faster than before and was almost unnoticeable within a few days.
05/02/2021
The essence really make my skin feel hydrate n moisturize.The smell also nice!
18/01/2021
sangat nyaman bila digunakan dan membuatkan kulit lembut dan selesa sepanjang hari.
07/01/2021
Make my skin glowing more and my dark sport became lighter than b4
04/01/2021
Produk okay boleh menganjalkan kulit muka. Sesuai untuk kulit muka yang kurang bermaya.
14/12/2020
Loreal paris revitalift centella essence water membuatkan kulit saya semakin lembut, lembap, berseri, segar dan bersih
24/11/2020
The loreal paris essence water is so gooooddddddddd
23/09/2020
Kebaikan ekstrak centella memang terbukti bagus untuk perawatan wajah. Saya sangat berpuashati dengan hasilnya.
15/09/2020
Overall is ok,I'm belive it because that is brand Loreal,make buyer more confidence and safety to bought it...
14/09/2020
after using L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Cantella Essence Water it hydrate my skin..
14/09/2020
The texture of this essence water was quite thick but not sticky at all. I could feel instant hydration after applying and it did not cause any breakout onto my face.
27/08/2020
Loreal Paris revitalift centella essence water membuatkan kulit wajah saya halus, lembut, tidak kusam dan berseri
16/08/2020
Terbukti lebih anjal, kedutan mengurang,lebih lembut dan kulit muka lebih sekata

问答