4.5 5 0 3996 3996 <p>女士们请注意!试用L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water 深入修复您的肌肤,让肌肤即时补水保湿。</p> <p>使用首个以微精华原生液配制的L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water,令肌肤更紧致,晶莹剔透。它含有92%纯正积雪草,能帮助皮肤再生,并帮助恢复紧致和弹性。</p>
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water
  • 4.5 发件人
  • 3,996 点评

点评

23/06/2020
Terima kasih atas sample diberi..ia sangat sesuai utk saya..
22/06/2020
Make my skin more firm and soft. L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water has become my new personal renewing age agent.
22/06/2020
L'Oreal Paris revitalift centella essence water bagus untuk wanita yang berumur 30 tahun keatas bagi menegangkan kulit muka
21/06/2020
Skin feel tingling after use. The texture is light but not suitable for my skin.
18/06/2020
This product is great. I feel my skin becoming smoother, less wrinkle and glow. Will add this item for my skin routine.
01/06/2020
saya suka dengan loreal paris revitalift centella essence water ini..
06/05/2020
The best is there are not have fragrance..you should to try..and make your skin very soft,smooth and fresh at the morning..
04/05/2020
I love this loreal paris product so much, it can make my face very fresh, flawless and more better before this. I’m in love with this product so much🥰🤩🥳
29/04/2020
It is really mosturizing my skin. I can feel my skin not dry immediately after i apply it
29/05/2019
L'Oreal paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water make my skin more hydration and firm. I very recommended to those who have dry skin and dullness to use this product.
28/05/2019
The best product ever..make my skin moist everyday..i love it...
28/05/2019
giving extraordinary healing power to repair aging marks and help the skin regain firmness adn elasticity. Its 5x smaller droplets allows for maximum penetration into skin layers for clear, hydrated skin.
27/05/2019
After I'm using L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Centella my face more smooth and I'm no need to apply other moisturiser at all. And also keep my face look shining and not too dry. It is easy to absorb into my skin and give my face watery. I will recommend to all my friends and relatives to use this..
27/05/2019
L:Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water is perfect for woman nowadays. The texture is so light and its make my skin more firm and bright.
25/05/2019