Mister Potato Chicken Jerky Flavour

4.3 5 0 19 19 Mister Potato现正推出新口味!这款小零食即美味又酥脆,快将它加入您春节零食的选择中吧!
Mister Potato Chicken Jerky Flavour

点评

03/05/2021
nice but not for everyone
it tastes good but not really for me. recommended for people who enjoys BBQ flavoured chips.
02/05/2021
Nice taste
I love this new flavour. The taste just like eating jerky during Chinese new year.
15/04/2021
Average
To be honest i don't like the taste actually, it is salty and the taste is weird.. i like the original
14/04/2021
Potato chips lover
I like junk food, I like Potato chips. this limited edition flavor is not as my expectation, as the taste is too mild, the chips is too light and thin, I prefer their other ranges chips.
09/04/2021
Crunchy Pringles
It's crunchy, spicy and taste delicious 😋. My kids love it very much.
09/04/2021
New try
I not like the flavor. The odor is too heavy and taste of full artificial powder.
06/04/2021
NEW FLAVOUR CHIPS
I don't like this New Flavour chips as the chicken jerky taste is too strong, the potatoes taste is been covered by the strong chicken jerk taste and it is more salty than the original chips.
02/04/2021
sedap
i like it.. every month i will buy it.. nice..this potato i will recommend to anybody for try
02/04/2021
Artificial flavour
Frankly speaking, I don't like the taste at all. The chips are filled with artificial flavour. I still prefer the original taste.
31/03/2021
Mister Potato
I like chips and cracker, I have tried this new flavor and frankly speaking, I do not like it. as I don't like jack fruits. the combination is weird and the chips taste is mild.
23/03/2021
like it
Special taste but very nice. I bought 2 times in week, cant stop eating. RECOMMEND <3 !!
13/03/2021
So good tho
Pernah rasa kawan punye demat hostel.Memamg nice tho.Pedas sesuai laa utk yang minat pedaih
10/03/2021
Sedap woi
Betol² rasa macam ayam salai . Gila kentanggg . X rugi beli . Cuma yang tak kuat masin tu kan, makan sikit jela . Migrain lepas tu . Haha
19/02/2021
GET YOURS
This is so delicious and you legit need this beside you, for student who needs to do assignment we tend to feel sleepy or tired right, having this by our side is honestly really helpfull🔥 krupkrup while brainstorming all ideas for assignment
14/02/2021
Mister potato
Mister potato perisa ayam salai sangat sedap rasa setiap kepingan potato seperti daging ayam salai

问答