Moremo Water Treatment Miracle 10

5 5 0 9 9 使用这款护发产品时,您将经历何谓神奇的体验!它将为受损的头发提供水分使其柔软,使用後仅需10秒便能得到该效果。配方中含有三种类型的Keratin和17种氨基酸,为受损和干燥的头发提供丰富的光泽和水分。
Moremo Water Treatment Miracle 10

点评

07/09/2021
Lembut dan wangi
Mudah untuk digunakan dan tindak balasnya amat cepat. Selepas dibilas ternyata rambut lebih lembut dan mudah diurus. Rambut saya jenis kerinting dan penggunaan hair treament ini memudahkan saya untuk menguruskan sebelum pemakaian tudung.
09/08/2021
Good result in few second
Easy to use and only take few second to settle . Simple and good result. The smell is nice also .
28/07/2021
Amazing miracle for hair
I already tried. Bought at Guardian drugstores . A bit pricy the result comes whoahh. Amazing.. recommended
08/07/2021
10 seconds to beautiful hair
This product which is water smells amazing and works very well on my dry and damaged hair. It heats up slightly upon contact with water which then soften and moisturized the hair within 10 seconds, it works like magic. However this product is a little pricey
21/06/2021
Moremo water treatment
With only 10 second in the shower it made my hair very smooth and voluminous and talk about good smelling hair all day! Off
14/06/2021
Smooth and silky
Bagus untuk orang yang ada rambut rosak sebab bleaching dan warna. Rambut rasa lembut sangat dan efektif on the spot. Sangat best dan korang patut try!!
09/06/2021
Good smelling hair all day!
I purchased this product from Moremo Official Store in Shopee, when I first saw it I knew I had to try it! With only 10 second in the shower it made my hair very smooth and voluminous and talk about good smelling hair all day! But the only down side of this product is it doesn't help overcome frizziness nor hair loss.
26/08/2021
undefined
I pengguna setia vitamin ni , sumpah serius best gila pakai . Rambut lembut licin. I love sangat sangat. Rambut rosak kusut ,bercabang dan kasar bila pakai semua masalah hilang dan lembut sangat rambut saya 😍❤️
24/08/2021
Saya mempunyai masalah rambut yang kering dan rosak.. Harap dapat peluang untuk cuba produk ini

问答