Nutox 卸妆油

4.1 5 0 25 25 <p>Nutox 卸妆油能够清除所有化妆痕迹。它可以清除毛孔阻塞和白头粉刺,而且不油腻,不干燥。燕窝胶原蛋白保护肌肤,防止老化迹象。</p>
Nutox 卸妆油

点评

29/11/2021
Make up remover
Nutox's make up remover can easily remove make up and leave the skin soft and comfortable, it does not caused any skin irritation and sensitive, the price point is super good.
27/12/2019
Best product
Very recommended to use the cleansing oil brand nutox..clear all the makeup
03/10/2019
A good cleansing oil
I love the ingredients and it cleans my face very well but the only thing i dont like about this product is when u rinse it with water, there's still feel oily on ur face that is why we need to cleans with second cleanser too to make sure it really clean ur face.
30/10/2018
Nutox cleansing oil
Nutox cleansing ini sangat membantu saya kerana dapat membersih seluruh wajah dari makeup dan dapat menanggalkan bintik hitam.kulit terasa lebih lembut.
14/03/2018
Saya pernah menggunakan Nutox Cleansing oil dan ia sangat bagus membersih dan menanggalkan solekan di muka saya.
14/12/2017
NUTOX CLEANSING OIL SANGAT BAGUS DALAM MENCUCI WAJAH DAN SANGAT BAGUS DALAM MENAGGALKAN SOLEKAN DENGAN PANTAS DAN SOLEKAN.
13/09/2017
Nutox cleansing oil sangat bagus membersih & menanggalkan solekan dengan pantas & mudah..satu botol tahan lama kerana hanya sedikit diperlukan untuk setiap kali penggunaan
16/03/2017
Am currently using this product. This is my first brand of cleansing oil (I stopped using this for a while after I found another brand & picked this up again once I finished the other product). It has a unique scent. It is clear (not yellow in color), feels dry on the palm, a bit cool & tingly (It reminds me of menthol, which was why I stopped using it before). It removes my makeup well (I wear light waterproof makeup, heavier occasionally) & doesn't dry my skin (I have very dry skin). It takes a lot of massaging (probably more than 5 minutes) to remove the impurities from my face. I use cleansing oil a lot to remove impurities than as makeup remover. This product is marketed as an anti-aging product but for me, it does no more than its apparent job. I might repurchase this product if it's on sale (I bought this on offer, RM 34.32 from Tesco).

问答