Pringles Tortilla Crisps 薯片原味

4.1 5 0 110 110 Pringles Tortilla Crisps 薯片令人惊叹的美味,你绝对不会错过。经典的口味带来的酥脆口感,让你称心满意,是度假和休闲的完美选择。
Pringles Tortilla Crisps 薯片原味

点评

10/11/2020
Pringles
The pringles tortilla corn chips is crispy. However, I feel the chips is a bit salty. My family do say that too. Hope will reduce the salt and make it more tasty. by the way, pringles is on of my favourite brand
26/07/2018
The chips are good, I'd go for it. But Pringles really have to consider of reducing the seasoning/salt, it's too salty, me and my daughter have to eat it by dipping into water!!! No joke.
13/01/2018
This tastes slightly sour and hard instead of spicy, but nevertheless it's nice to eat while watching movies.
13/12/2017
It really taste very crispy and crunchy! Texture wise slightly thicker than the usual Pringles chip, and I loved it. It does taste a little bit salty after a few pieces. But still worth trying!!
30/10/2017
Dh pnah cuba,rsa pringle tortilla yg sngt sdap,plhan kami skluarga
26/10/2017
Saya telah cuba memang sedap, terutama masa bersantai bersama keluarga.
14/10/2017
I loved this brand when I was younger, and I still love it now. it tastes like heaven! Love tortilla chips! :D
09/10/2017
kami sekeluarga sangat sukakan flavour baru ni..anak2 berebut nak habiskan, rasa macam nachos tp nachos yg ada perisa. Thumb's up utk produk ni.. makanan wajib ada dlm kereta bila travel kemana2
29/09/2017
This chips are so so good! We especially like the spicy green pepper flavor, just can't stop until the canister is empty!
22/09/2017
Kerepek kentang yang sedap cuma bagi saya rasanya agak masin sedikit. Jika dapat dikurangkan pasti lebih sedap lagi kerana kerepeknya sangat ranggup bila digigit.😁😁😁😁
09/07/2017
Crunchy n great taste. I like it cos it's something different from the usual potato chips.. this one has a different texture cos of the tortilla chips. Yummy
13/04/2017
I have tried this product....I love them, eaten with sour cream, this has to be my best cheat snack, I love the crispiness and the flavours are delightful, have to hide them from my children.
11/04/2017
My first try on Pringles Tortilla Corn Chips: It is so crunchy! But too salty to me. If Pringles can reduce the quantity of the salt. It will be nicer. If not, it causes me feel very thirsty after eating it. Improvement makes the quality better. Good luck!
21/02/2017
I like this more than potato chips. It is nice to eat on its own but also a great snack for dipping sauces like salsa.
16/02/2017