4.4 5 0 286 286 Senka White Beauty Lotion提供持久的保湿效果,其光滑,丰富的质地容易渗透到皮肤层,以防止干燥和粗糙的皮肤。
  • 4.4 发件人
  • 286 点评

点评

13/06/2019
I love the consistency of non sticky and non perfume lotion. Easy to apply on face and keep my face hydrated.
12/06/2019
Senka White Beauty Lotion is quick absorbing and moisturizing to my skin.
07/06/2019
I like the texture and how it make my skin brighter and softer. When I'm too tired or lazy to do my full skincare routine, I'll just wash my face and apply Senka White Beauty Lotion only. It moisturises my skin well without any sticky feeling.
13/05/2019
very good product..........................................
22/04/2019
My skin have an open pore and its visible on my skin..My skin is dried type so before I'm using any makeup product usually I will put on moisturiser on it.but after I using senka white beauty lotion,my skin always look fairer than before,my pore shrink and My skin become smooth and hydrated.this lotion also did not have any smell and non sticky.it's making me so in Love with it and so far this is the best product for my skin.
14/04/2019
Beauty with Senka White Beauty Lotion...very recommended product. Tak rugi untuk mencuba..tekstur lotion yang lembut dan tidak melekit. Berbau harum dan memberi anda kepuasan dalam percubaan pertama.
12/04/2019
Sangat berpuas hati. Melembutkan kulit saya dan dapat menghaluskan kulit
12/04/2019
我拿到的是滋润版的,如果是清爽版我想我会更爱,但是滋润版的擦到脸上也不会油腻,拍一拍也很好吸收,我混合性肌肤使用也不会有负担,擦完手也不会黏黏的,总的来说还是很喜欢的。
10/04/2019
Senka White Beuty Lotion mempunyai tekstur yang ringkas dan tidak melekit. Ia juga cepat meresap tidak seperti produk pelembap kulit yang lain. Senka White Beuty Lotion benar-benar memberi kelembapan pada kulit saya.
09/04/2019
I really like the packaging and size. Easy to bring in the handbag. The lotion spreads easily over the skin and is light while it moisturizes making it perfect for the hot and humid weather here. I have noticed it made my skin a shade or two lighter since I started using it.
29/03/2019
Wonderful scent works in conjunction with a good product. I actually look forward to applying because of the lovely scent. Overall, the product gives glowy effect. Skin looks well rested.
28/03/2019
Good product and suitable for my skin.thank you senka!
27/03/2019
Saya harap anda mencubanya senka sy dah mncubanya...anda bila lg
27/03/2019
I love how this Senka White Beauty Lotion works wonder on my skin. There were few spots on my face which is too dry because I have combination skin problems. But after using this product for a week, I can see the difference on the dry spots. My skin feels hydrated, moisture and fresh! I would love to continue using this product in the future.
26/03/2019
Produk yang baik! Sesuai untuk menjadikan kulit kelihatan segar. Disyaorkan untuk memilikinya.

测试者照片