Starbucks® Holiday Blend® Medium Roast Ground Coffee

4.8 5 0 28 28 Starbucks® Holiday Blend为节日特别设计款,它结合了甜美口味及多层次季节性中度烘焙咖啡,自带香草及甜美枫香。在家与亲朋好友一同分享并享受您的圣诞佳肴吧!
Starbucks® Holiday Blend® Medium Roast Ground Coffee

点评

13/03/2021
sbux
Ive tried this product and its really good and delicious . and ive bought it 3 times . i hope i can try it again soon !
07/03/2021
Honestly one of Stabuck's best blends
I love this holiday blend so much~ Great with almond milk and a dash of cow milk but a bit too earthy to drink plain. When made in correctly it tastes similar to an in-store Asian Dolce latte! I immediately ordered another 4 bags because it's a seasonal blend. Cant wait for Xmas to roll around to get my hands on this again.
06/01/2021
Starbucks Christmas collection
The taste a little bit weird but as frequently consume the taste getting better.
Aroma coffee
Coffee ini memang pilihan keluarga saya. Coffee ini yang terbaik pernah kami minum .Terima Kasih
24/12/2020
IMPRESSED
I love the flavour of this coffee! It is smooth in my opinion and one of my favourite Starbucks coffee flavour. I wish they sold it all year round!
23/12/2020
Love me some coffee
I love coffee in general. The aroma in the morning and my senses are pleased. The holiday blend just puts me in a giddy mood and I’m good to go for the day.
20/12/2020
I love it !
This coffee is the best blend ever!!! My husband and I tried it and wow! The flavor is amazingly good. We love it.
09/02/2021
Coffee is my life, every day one cup for taste ,good
11/01/2021
我一家人最喜欢喝咖啡了,如果有样本一定好好了,咖啡香一天一定俩杯。不知道全部markat有没有买这款吗?
29/12/2020
I am a coffee lover.. I would love to try this and went to few places like parkson and starbuck to buy this .. unfortunately sold out must of the time
29/12/2020
Starbucks always be Malaysian favourite so i must try this new Sweet medium roast coffee
29/12/2020
I’m a coffee lover...really hope i will be selected to review this product😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
28/12/2020
i love the flavour of this coffee! my favourite Starbucks coffee.thank you to home tester club try.
24/12/2020
Hope that can be try this out😍 (I'm a coffee lover)
23/12/2020
I am coffee lover. Every morning, I will start my day with a cup of coffee and gratefully if I been selected to try it out. 😍😍😍

问答