Vinda Wet & Dry Kitchen Towel

4.8 5 0 550 550 无论是准备食物还是餐后清洁厨房,Vinda Deluxe Kitchen Towel都是您的好帮手。我们的厨房纸巾采用针织纤维技术制成,质地坚韧但非常柔软,吸水性强以达到更有效的清洁效果。
Vinda Wet & Dry Kitchen Towel

点评

29/10/2020
The first time I'm using it, the effect is really amazing. The quality is good and not easily to tear off like others brand. The most important thing is it left no oily surface behind. I will definitely put this item into my shopping list.
23/09/2020
Waste of money and time, suitable for all of you. It makes the household became more easier.
11/03/2020
Very convenient to use and storage, save money because one piece can clean well, very effective in cleaning my kitchen and stove
04/02/2020
as a working mother, i have less time to clean and i cook everyday. Vinda Wet Kitchen Towel really help me to minimize my cleaning time as it can clean the oily kitchen . i didnt have to use lot of kitchen towels . it really make me feel happier after cooking dinner
12/01/2020
Memudahkan kerja..menjimatkan Masa...dapur bersih setiap Masa...
08/01/2020
Easy to use and convenient pack. Effective is cleaning table top. I
31/12/2019
I willing to pay a little more money to switch my current brand to Vinda because it worth of value in terms of quality.
27/11/2019
Both wet n dry kitchen towel have effectively clean my oily kitchen. I will continue using it definitely
19/11/2019
Vinda Deluxe Dry & Wet Kitchen Towel sangat memudahkan kerja di dapur. Ia dapat menyerap minyak dan membersihkan kotoran dengan baik. Tisu dapur ini juga tidak mudah koyak. Ia sangat berbaloi unyuk digunakan.
08/11/2019
I love the thickness of the kitchen towel. It won’t easily break when you do heavy duty cleaning on your kitchen. I saved a lot of time cleaning with Vinda wet kitchen towel. The dry kitchen towel works equally awesome! Highly absorbent and again the quality of the material is superb! No other kitchen towel can beat Vinda.
10/10/2019
Powerfull in absorb oil and liquid. its make all kitchen chores much easier.
20/08/2019
Very convenient n removed oily stains effectively especially after cooking
10/08/2019
Remain Vinda Deluxe Dry & wet Kitchen Towel material & chemical contain just modify scent to extra strong smell & adding variety scents to more attraction.
08/08/2019
Helps me alot on cleaning the kitchen after cooking with only 1 wet kitchen towel. Recommended to all my family members.
08/08/2019
saya sangat suka pada Vinda Wet Kitchen.. memudahkan kerja pembersihan dapur dimana ia tersedia dengan wangian citrus. 2in1 task, kerja lebih cepat dengan dengan 1 lap (wiped), dapur bersih dan berbau segar.

问答