Walch OXI Clean Anti-bacterial Concentrated Detergent

Walch OXI Clean Anti-bacterial Concentrated Detergent

点评

12/10/2021
I want try at home
Hope can try at home. Because I haven't seen this product before
12/10/2021
Work well on dirty clothes
Walch laundry detergent is quite easy and functioning, it can easily remove the stubborn and tough stains from the clothes, it smell is quite nice , it is not too powering, I like it.
08/10/2021
Great Product
Love this product so much and i hv been continue using it for a year. It smells so good, suitable for indoor drying and most importantly it kills 99% germs which i think every household needs it now.
07/10/2021
Baunya sangat fresh!!
Baju yang di basuh menggunakan sabun ni baunya sangat fresh. Tak perlu lagi menggunakan softer lain. Saya sangat rekemen pada anda semua!!
05/10/2021
Intense scents.
II first time using Walch clothes detergent, it is defining features is its intense fragrance, which can last for long on clothes and which some people find overwhelming. but I like it.
02/10/2021
不刺激皮肤
很好用,清洗干净不刺激皮肤,衣服用洗衣机洗了隔天才拿出来晒也不会有异味,味道清新不刺鼻
29/09/2021
耐用
这洗衣液很耐用 味道清新 就算室内晾干没不好闻的味道 不过味道方面就还没太多选择
29/09/2021
Walch
Walch liquid detergent makes my clothes' clean and looks new. It also leaves a comfort scents on the clothes. It can be used for front door or up-loading door washing machines.
28/09/2021
WALCH
This liquid detergent help to get the wash with better stain removal guaranteed even in a quick wash, It suits to use for front door or top opening door washer machine, it is worth the price.
26/09/2021
Satisfied
dah cuba dan tak perlu masukkan pewangi.. baju kekal harum dan tiada bau hapak
24/09/2021
satisfied
Walch OXI Clean Anti-bacterial Concentrated Liquid Detergent contains enzymes, which helps to remove stubborn dirt and stains effectively. Its cleaning power can mean the difference between there being subtle stains left behind on a garment and spotlessness It even leaves a pleasant smell and feels fresh after washing. Best of all, it is biodegradable, making it safe and harmless enough for my precious little son. but thankfully, its really made it easier for me that suit my respective needs. I have recommended this for my siblings to use for their family
22/09/2021
Satisfied
Already bought and tried it.. with 2 cup, my cloth very clean and smell so good
18/09/2021
GO AND GET THIS!
I just change to this product last few months. Never have i felt that my laundry smell so good! i love how fresh it leaves my clothes feels and smell! good all day! try this out !
16/09/2021
comvenient
I used this detergent and i never felt my laundry as clean as when using this detergent before and the smell of the fresh laundry was rlly nice and doesnt leave any bad smells whenever i hung the clothes a little bit late
08/09/2021
REMOVAL STUBBORN STAIN
Walch laundry detergent is easy and convenience to use, it has its special formula that can instantly and easily removing tough stains. It also keeps the clothes smell good and fresh.

问答