4.3 5 0 230 230 For some people who have trouble drinking regular cow’s milk, it might be because of the A1 protein. a2 Milk™ might make a difference as some people say it just feels better in their bodies. It’s perfect in smoothies, coffee, over cereal or just on its own. Available through leading retailers throughout New Zealand.
a2 Milk™ brought to you by Anchor

26/03/2020
Would be interesting to try over a longer period to see if my vowels continue to stay calm. Promising start.
26/03/2020
I was hesitant to try A2 milk. Change is always hard to make. But after trying it I will definitely continue to use it. My stomach feels ok after drinking it. Not that yucky feeling afterwards. It works just the same as any other milk. We use it in cheese sauces, creamy dish’s. Definitely convinced
26/03/2020
Im crazy for milk and most dairy products however I also have a sensative stomach and so I have to restrict myself. I don't know why but I felt when I used A2 milk it wasn't as harsh on my stomach. So I can enjoy the coffee in the morning and a bikky with milk at night 😊
26/03/2020
A2 milk was a lot tastier and reduce my bloating. My friends nephew enjoyed drinking milk and he is ADHD and very fussy.
25/03/2020
Great for children and if you're OK with drinking cows milk
25/03/2020
Tastes fine however the price being 2-3 times more than other brands of milk available, would not be in the budget of a family who has to live on a tight grocery budget!
25/03/2020
It did wonders for my digestive system and made me feel alit better
25/03/2020
I think it is a great new product, with a reasonanle price im also pretty impressed that only after consuming 3 bottles over 1.5 weeks i could feel a new bounce in my step. Healthy Tasty and recommended by myself.
25/03/2020
No difference between that and standard milk tastes but cost just about twice the amount as standard milk
25/03/2020
Rich and creamy taste was enjoying instead of the usual white water most milks are
25/03/2020
Great taste for an adult who grew up with "normal" milk. wonderful substitute in baking
25/03/2020
Great tasting. Made me feel great. I have started baking with this and the family love the outcome. Plus some havent noticed a difference in taste.
25/03/2020
 It is rich in calcium, and it also contains vitamins and minerals that aren't found in other beverages. And i really love the taste.
25/03/2020
A2 Milk is great if your body does not normally agree with milk, I enjoyed being able to have a nice refreshing glass of cold milk on a hot day!
22/03/2020
It has a mucch fresher taste and great on my digestive system. Plus it makes me feel a lot healthier and able to manage my days.