4.5 5 0 22 22 The Elderflower Original Sparkle is a brilliantly refreshing drink, lightly sparkling with notes of Lychee, Honeydew and Gooseberry.

03/11/2019
Elder flower drink
Awesome drink recommend everyone try it once you will definitely buy it again the flavour is the best
18/10/2019
Nice product 👌
I have used it for last week and I get better results so I also suggested you please try it once
15/09/2019
Sparkling elderflower
I really enjoyed this drink it was refreshing. Not an everyday drink but something to freshen the palette.
05/09/2019
nice
Great!yum! Very refreshing! A little bit expensive but didn't leave my mouth dry like other drinks usually do, also has a lovely flavour as far as I know your able to get this in difrent flavours too.
29/08/2019
Yum
12/03/2019
Nice
I have brought this drink it was fairly priced and I thought it was refreshing good taste not to strong.didn't leave a dry mouth. Was easy to open
08/01/2019
Around elderly flower original sparkle
Elderly flower it's was a very good tasty of citrus and well balanced of elderly flower was soo impressed. My family enjoyed this drink includes young kids
26/11/2018
Mike's opinion
26/11/2018
Very nice
Was good very nice tones of citrus and a correct balance of elderflower was very impressed
24/11/2018
Fantastic, Natural Drink
One of my go-to soft drinks; a really delicious flavour with the right amount of sweetness. It also feels good to support local business!
23/10/2018
Great stuff
I would highly recommend this to anyone with no regrets, it’s so good
20/09/2014
i really like this but bad thing is that alot of shops dont have them
19/06/2014
Fantastic Drink Love the range, give it a try !
23/09/2013
I adore the Aroha elderflower sparkle drink range: all of the kids at home love the 330 ml ready to drink sparkling drinks.I love that these drinks are not super sweet. If you are addicted to V drinks or super sweet drinks you probably wont like them, they have a more earthy gently flavour. They leave you feeling refreshed, not still thirsty.Elderflower original: This is really unusual but I liked it. A really Earthy and almost a `tea` taste to it. Refreshing and not too sweet.I would buy these anytime I saw them in a cafe or supermarket, as I really enjoyed them. I preferred the less sweet taste, for me I find the sweeter drinks make me thirstier and are not as refreshing!All the people in my household enjoyed these drinks, including the 6 year old Perfect on A Summer day or just anytime really...
30/09/2019
Have not tried this but for some reson must leave review