4.5 5 0 16 16 The Elderflower Original Sparkle is a brilliantly refreshing drink, lightly sparkling with notes of Lychee, Honeydew and Gooseberry.
Aroha Elderflower Original Sparkle

14/07/2020
Refreshing!
One of my favourite drinks, love this and the other flavour options. Refreshing, not super sweet like many other carbonated drinks, great taste and locally made. Definitely recommend trying this one.
09/05/2020
Not a fan but not bad
I would recommend this to anyone to try something new, its not bad, just not my taste
03/11/2019
Elder flower drink
Awesome drink recommend everyone try it once you will definitely buy it again the flavour is the best
18/10/2019
Nice product 👌
I have used it for last week and I get better results so I also suggested you please try it once
15/09/2019
Sparkling elderflower
I really enjoyed this drink it was refreshing. Not an everyday drink but something to freshen the palette.
05/09/2019
nice
Great!yum! Very refreshing! A little bit expensive but didn't leave my mouth dry like other drinks usually do, also has a lovely flavour as far as I know your able to get this in difrent flavours too.
29/08/2019
Yum
12/03/2019
Nice
I have brought this drink it was fairly priced and I thought it was refreshing good taste not to strong.didn't leave a dry mouth. Was easy to open
08/01/2019
Around elderly flower original sparkle
Elderly flower it's was a very good tasty of citrus and well balanced of elderly flower was soo impressed. My family enjoyed this drink includes young kids
26/11/2018
Mike's opinion
26/11/2018
Very nice
Was good very nice tones of citrus and a correct balance of elderflower was very impressed
24/11/2018
Fantastic, Natural Drink
One of my go-to soft drinks; a really delicious flavour with the right amount of sweetness. It also feels good to support local business!
23/10/2018
Great stuff
I would highly recommend this to anyone with no regrets, it’s so good
20/09/2014
i really like this but bad thing is that alot of shops dont have them
19/06/2014
Fantastic Drink Love the range, give it a try !