Bioré Charcoal Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

4.1 5 0 34 34 Charcoal works like a magnet, instantly locking onto and drawing out deep-down dirt and oil that can cause blackheads. Infused with natural charcoal, these innovative pore strips draw out excess oil for the deepest clean.
Bioré Charcoal Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

27/07/2022
Not a fan
I've always had quite a bit of blackheads. I thought I would try this to remove them. This product didn't really work and it left a sticky residue after removal. It was painful and definitely not worth the pain. After trying nose strips, I definitely feel that chemical BHA products are more for me.
19/05/2022
Best pore strips!
All though it's a little pricey for 6 strips it works well with blackhead if the instructions are followed properly. Biore has some other really good products as well. I recommend this!
28/04/2022
Did a decent job
Took out majority of visible black heads.
28/11/2021
Pretty good! Just exfoliate first
Product does work as intended, just some small miniscule issues. Product doesn't always come off complete, so you have to wipe off the rest of it after pulling off the strip. Definitely best when you exfoliate before hand, to loosen any dead skin around the pores. Absolutely recommend this product.
18/11/2021
Works well, but use double
Works well, they didn't take too long to dry for me and pulled a reasonable amount out. Following up immediately after with a second (while pores open) seemed to really improve it.
17/11/2021
Works well but oww
I like it and it is effective and works but feels a bit painful cause what wouldn't when you rip it off. Could possibly come with the option of different colours: pink, green, blue, orange, etc
30/09/2021
Good ole’ Biore!
I think this is a very useful product if used correctly and sparingly! If used without properly cleaning the surface of your skin before and after using these strips it won’t feel like it’s worth it in the end! Make sure to clean your skin thoroughly (steaming for 10 mins helps a lot too!) beforehand, and tone your skin afterwards (turn your toners into masks for better effect). I love using these on my boyfriend! So satisfying seeing the strips afterwards! Happy blackhead stripping!
05/09/2021
Great product that works
Easy to use and really effective. Works well but is gentle enough for my teen to use.
05/09/2021
OK for it's price
I've used these and found they don't stick so well if you have oily skin. You have to hold them in place and they dry quickly. They don't remove all balckhesds there are better products in the market
01/09/2021
Clear skies!
I brought these for a girls night. Myself and my bestie used them. Super good worked well dried fast. Abit painful when pulled off but beauty is pain right!! Would reccomend.
29/08/2021
Works wonders
Have struggled with blackheads this really improved and removal wow will recommend to all
26/08/2021
Great Results
My teenage daughter uses this and swears by it, does wonder for her self confidence.
25/08/2021
Black heads
Great product for fast and painless blackhead remover.. 89% of your blackheads are removed yet still good enough to remove the ones that are visible. Defs continue buying.
25/08/2021
Skincare
I usually don't have lackheads but I really wanted to try this so I bought it and used on my husband too. He liked it... And for me.. It is good... It can open the pores... So if those... Doesn't come out with strip... Just pressed litle and you are good to go.
16/08/2021
Didnt work very well
Unfortunately this didn't work very well. I was hoping it would stick really well, then get rid of black heads but didnt notice any difference. I wouldn't recommend.