5 5 0 2 2 Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced contains lutein and zeaxanthin, which studies have shown are supportive of healthy eyes and our ability to see clearly in ageing. Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced also contains omega-3 fatty acids and selenium. Selenium plays an important antioxidant role in eye health. Those whose diets are low in vegetables may benefit the most from supplemental intake.
Blackmores Lutein-Vision Advanced - Vision Support Formula

26/02/2019
eye
very good to eye health.. give me extra healthy eyess...
23/10/2018
Great product and i love it very much because it help me to have a healthy eye...
07/08/2019
tried quite a few eye supplements and many if yuem dont seem to live up to the hype! willing to try new ones on the market.
12/01/2019
Please send me some to try as my mom has eye health problem. Thank you so much
11/12/2018
Would like to try it due to daily need for health care most especially for eye care, Interested here! Kindly update me regarding this :)
22/10/2018
I would love to try this product as I am developing eye problems lately
10/10/2018
It will be pleasure if you can send me this product as my husband got eyes problem
06/03/2018
I would love to try Blackmores Lutein - Vision Advanced- Vision Support Formula
30/10/2013
Мои глаза стали хуже видеть, хочу протестировать ваш продукт, уверена зрение восстановится! Лютеин очень Полезен для глазок!