Ceres Organics Original Brown Rice Cakes

4.4 5 0 9 9 Ceres organics brown rice cakes are light and crunchy. They’re made with thai jasmine rice, a heritage long grain, that’s grown organically and sustainably in its original form, in a way that helps positively shape our world, while looking after the farmers putting in all the hard work. They’re then minimally processed and seasoned with just a touch of sea salt. No msg, synthetic preservatives, artificial flavours or refined sugars. Enjoy straight from the pack or add your favourite toppings, like guacamole, hummus, sauerkraut - whatever you want.
Ceres Organics Original Brown Rice Cakes

22/01/2023
Best on the market!
So airy, light, and crispy! Perfect thickness, great ingredients. This is a staple in my pantry, as I can make them either sweet or savoury!
07/01/2023
TASTY
Really tasty which is surprising because it's brown rice. Definitely recommend.
30/11/2022
Great snack
These are a healthy snack, and taste great! The only trouble is they break and crumble easily.
28/10/2022
healthy snack for kids
i am always looking for healthy snacks for my kids as they are high demand for it. This brown rice snack is good to fill up their tummy anytime. it's their favourite in the lunch box.
23/10/2022
Original rice cakes
I really enjoyed the crackers. It is light and doesn't break into pieces when you take a bite. Would definitely recommend.
Perfect
These are by far the best tasting. Perfect for lunches, a quick snack. My favourite snack is a thin layer of cream cheese, avocado, tomato, bit if salt and pepper.
Delicious and crunchy
By far the freshest and crunchiest rice crackers ever! My family are all gluten free and these are our favorite, although a higher price than the others. Would recommend
A must buy!
We love these rice cakes, really nice light and crispy. Easy to add any topping of choice to aswell. They are a favorite with my children and are great for lunchboxes and snacks. We buy them weekly.
09/10/2022
Healthy tastes great!
My family and I absolutely love these rice cakes! We find them easy for snacks, lunch boxes! Versitile for on the Go! It's an awesome alternative to breads and we love the taste!