4.5 5 0 32 32 Made with 100% natural and renewable viscose cellulose fibres, Chux Biodegradable Superwipes are 100% biodegradable and naturally break down in compostable conditions, reducing the impact on our natural environment. One Superwipe absorbs up to 10 times its own weight in liquid and can be rinsed clean for use over and over again.
Chux Biodegradable Superwipes

25/08/2020
A new essential in our kitchen
I initially purchased these as they are biodegradable and am really impressed with quality. They are absorbent, easy to wring out and last well. Would definitely consider purchasing if you are wanting a high quality eco-friendly alternative to traditional dish cloths
15/01/2020
Superwipes
Great product, super absorbent, nice and easy to use to clean and kitchen and wipe counters tops and cupboards down. a little thin but again organic which i will recommend to all.
14/01/2020
Superwipes
They are good to use, a little thin but alright for wiping some small places, but I liked it because they are made from 100% natural fibres. So it's a good wipe that I use from others products I use.
18/09/2019
Chux super cloths
Was a good cloth to use and lasted longer than others have tried
15/09/2019
Excellent
It is very absorbent & easy to clean without breaking apart
14/09/2019
Definitely multi purpose
Extremely impressed. Absorbent and even when used in the workshop with oil and grease they wash up well and can be reused. Also make great polishing cloths for stainless
10/09/2019
Sponges
Very useful for all jobs Washes well use again soft
09/09/2019
Wicked
Chux biodegradable superwipes are great for polishing the aluminium valve covers and parts on my moto guzzi
08/09/2019
cloth
I use these cloths for everything like in kitchen bathroom car and outside and sometimes on grandchildren to clean their hands and their mess
06/09/2019
NIce
The Chux Superwipes work very well for us on the plot it not only wipes well but also bio degrades meaning we can flush it down our toilet and it does not upset our bio mass and just dissolves as it is consumed by our bio mass, we do not have sewage handlin but french drains well done.
05/09/2019
Biodegradable chic wipes
These are fantastic for the planet, l live rural so l am on tank water. Everything l purchase is bio friendly. These wipes are great.
01/09/2019
Firstrevv
Handy to have and fits in ya back pack, also allways a spare in the bathroom for unexpected visitors
27/08/2019
Chux cloth
Great product does the job and is biodegradable. I’m glad it’s more environmentally friendly as we have become a disposable society and most of it isn’t eco friendly
11/08/2019
Must
Ise Sare machar mar jate he, bacho ko koi vhi problm nhi iski smells se
13/06/2019