4.5 5 0 32 32 Made with 100% natural and renewable viscose cellulose fibres, Chux Biodegradable Superwipes are 100% biodegradable and naturally break down in compostable conditions, reducing the impact on our natural environment. One Superwipe absorbs up to 10 times its own weight in liquid and can be rinsed clean for use over and over again.
Chux Biodegradable Superwipes

14/03/2019
Very nice and adsorbent
Its very nice and easy to use. For every purpose and for every surface 👌
13/03/2019
Love this product
Amazing durable real easy to use multi purpose and super absorbent this product is also eco friendly which is a plus
26/11/2018
Chux cloths
Good wipes. Hard to talk highly of a cloth but it does a good job would recommend again
26/11/2018
Very good
Awesome use. ... Love it... Did the job I definitely recommend it
12/10/2018
Chux Biodegradable Superwipes
28/08/2018
Biodegradable Superwipes
I received this as a free sample and wasn't super happy with it as a cleaning cloth. It is good to its word with the biodegradable claim, as I put it in my worm farm and it was all eaten.
23/08/2018
Awesome
Great cloth, can soak up more liquids compared to the regular chux cloths, but a bit on the expensive side
03/08/2018
While these are great and last quite a long time they are on the pricey side. We get these whenever the budget is not to tight otherwise we go for cheaper options.
23/08/2014
I got one as a free sample. They are better than the original chux wipes and they last long and are more absorbent. They also don't have that awful smell after using them for a while like all reusable wipes do. They wash well and last long.
08/08/2014
I received a free sample and they do last along time. I have switched from regular to the biodegradable chux.
06/08/2014
These Chux Superwipes are easy to use. They last a long time too.
13/06/2014
I actually got these as a free sample and now I purchase them when I need too. They do last alot longer when put in the dishwasher to clean and I noticed that they don't have that yucky smell that can happen after a couple days. Much prefer these now
01/06/2014
chux I tried these I didn't like them sorry
17/05/2014
I found them very good, put them into dishwasher to wash as i used them in kitchen and they washed up well and lasted along time
23/10/2013
I love these wipes and use them all the time, the dont get smelly and work well . Are easy to clean.