4.5 5 0 32 32 Made with 100% natural and renewable viscose cellulose fibres, Chux Biodegradable Superwipes are 100% biodegradable and naturally break down in compostable conditions, reducing the impact on our natural environment. One Superwipe absorbs up to 10 times its own weight in liquid and can be rinsed clean for use over and over again.
Chux Biodegradable Superwipes

28/09/2013
I love using a product that is going to be 100 biodegradable
23/09/2013
great wipes, soak up heaps more, easy to rinse and wash up well for reuse
15/08/2019
It is very best and good products I used this product 3years
08/08/2019
have not tried it before. love that its made from 100% fibres. would love to try it
07/08/2019
I like what I have read. Interested in trying this awesome product out. Please send this product.
10/06/2019
I never tried it before, it is on my shopping list now.
07/03/2019
Hi, Newly signed for test club. Pls send samples for test.
21/02/2019
I’d love to try this product my family makes quite the mess so I’m always scrubbing away!
28/01/2019
I am excited to try this product. Hopefully will be a good alternative to the original
06/01/2019
I would love to try this product please. As a house wife I'm always looking for new products to enjoy
01/12/2018
Just love how it's biodegradable keeping it green and clean thumbs up
20/11/2018
Would love to try out this product. Looking forward to receiving one that i can try out
06/10/2018
I have always used the blue wipes but will give it a try and add to my shopping list next time
07/09/2018
Never really saw or heard of this product,but would be nice to try as it seems to be convenient.
03/08/2018
The concept of a manufacturer producing biodegradable appeals, I would like to try this product.