4.8 5 0 4 4 The Good Brownie by Cinderella Better Bakes is a nutritious baking mix made with the goodness of almond meal and dates. Not to mentioned dark chocolate chips for extra yumminess. Just add butter, eggs and honey for a delicious brownie that’s ready to bake in just 5 mins. All-natural ingredients and made without wheat flour.
Cinderella Bakes Brownie Mix

27/11/2020
5/5
This brownie freezes amazingly well! I've used it when we had a party and it didn't disappoint me. I baked it few days before our party, sliced them into little squares and placed them in the freezer until the night before the party when I took them out to thaw! It is really tasty! I loved it!
19/10/2020
Would highly recommend
Delicious and easy to make. Something healthier that’s a regular in our weekly shop now
13/10/2020
Devilishly delicious
Why would u bake when u can buy these lovely bites. Very addictive and now a regular purchase
13/10/2020
I have brought these several times te kids and i love them. There moist and delicious. I recommend them.