4.8 5 0 38 38 It’s no wonder why farrah’s garden spinach wraps are new zealand’s favourite wrap! every wrap has softness you can feel and smooth edges you see – filled, folded, wrapped, stacked or baked, they’ll taste great for a wide range of wrap recipes!.
Farrah's Wraps Garden Spinach

09/01/2021
Love love this
This is our once a week go to meal. They are always fresh and easy to use and store. Love this!!!
Win - Win
Our go to wrap when we are looking for a way to increase our boys veg intake. Importantly the wraps don't stick to one another.
Our go to wraps
Garden spinach and garlic are our go to flavours. Great in value size and price - super convenient for lunches and dinner. Holds well and doesn’t break, good in the grill too. Perfect for summer lunches and good way to increase vege/salad intake.
Weekday meals
Very good option for midweek wraps! More flavour than your average wrap and the ones we bought were good and fresh.
31/12/2020
Best wraps
Our go to wraps for different meals. Really tasty, but not too overpowering. Great texture of wraps and they've never broken. Goes well with salads or with hesrtier filling like curry. Will always continue buying!
09/12/2020
deliciously green
Enjoyed it as a wrap. Gave it another dimension of flavour. Loved the green colour, I felt like I was in Dr Seuss land. Mr 17 enjoyed it on it's own and ate most of them in the pack.
16/11/2020
Great for kids
My family loves wraps for lunch! I have 3 kids under the age of 5 that love the way these look and taste and it gives them a nice change from plain. We also get other flavours/coloured wraps to make it fun for the kids. We love them and highly recommend for families with young kids
12/11/2020
Deliciously ugly
I gave it a 5 stars because not only the unusual colour, it was absolutely delicious, the texture was ok, the flavour was yum as, I don't think I would change anything and highly recommend this to anyone!
09/11/2020
Use these wraps regularly as very delicious and virtually anything can be put in them. Nice and filling too
28/10/2020
One of the best
One of the few brands which seems to never crack when rolled. The idea of spinach flavour may put some off, though it's barely noticeable. Not the cheapest on the market, but still affordable.
20/10/2020
Worth the buy!
I have brought these several times and recommend them! They are a decent size so you can make as big of a wrap as you like! They also taste good too, don't have a floury taste like some do or weird texture, I highly recommend them!
18/10/2020
Wraps
Perfect addition to my boyfriends lunch!! Yummy & healthy!
13/10/2020
Amazing Wraps
These wraps taste great and don't crack when rolling. They are a really good size and the brand offers a lot of variety, but the spinach are my favorite!
12/10/2020
That's A Wrap!!!
This is my go-to wrap when I need one. Makes it easier for me to prepare lunch or even dinner when you are pressed for time, which I have been for the past months.
04/10/2020
Excellent!
I love these wraps - they stay true to their promise to not split or crack. The spinach ones are my favourite as they have the best flavour and go really well with pinenuts and roasted veges.