4.8 5 0 919 919 Finish® Quantum Ultimate, now with a New and Improved Formula, is our Best Ever Clean & Shine. With its boosted enzymes formula, New and Improved Finish® Quantum Ultimate offers Improved Cleaning Power that Eliminates the Toughest Grease for the Best Shine. Now, Phosphate Free.

24/08/2018
Everything was squeaky clean with a great fresh smell. Dried on food and tea stains were not an issue and there were was no residues inside pots and cups. I would definitely recommend this product.
24/08/2018
Great product, cleans the dishes really well, would definitely buy this product
24/08/2018
I loved it, I did not have to rehash any of my dishes and the came out clean and shiny. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good solution of dirty dishes.
24/08/2018
These definitely are the best dishwasher tablets I have used by far. Even cleans the dishwasher and leaves it sparkling, very impressed!
24/08/2018
Family think it's a Great easy to use product. They all get in and set dishwasher.
24/08/2018
This is by far the best overall dishwashing product I've used in my life!
Finish Quantum Ultimate
Good product would use again and would recommend to friends and family
24/08/2018
Great product would highly recommend these to everyone easy to use and great value for money. Does what it says it will do :)
24/08/2018
These tablets did a great job cleaning my dishes. It worked well even on tough stains, and didn't leave a residue. They are really easy to use - no measuring, just put it in the dispenser and turn the dishwasher on. I would definitely recommend these
24/08/2018
Just a nice easy product to use no mess and gets the job done
24/08/2018
Excellent product left my dishes very clean. Would highly recommend
24/08/2018
I didn't realise my dishes could get any cleaner. I was very impressed, would highly recommend
24/08/2018
Nothing gets dishes cleaner than Finish Quantum Ultimate!
24/08/2018
Without a doubt, finish quantum,, really cleans dishes, my dishes are left sparkly clean and shiny! However, the smell I did not like. I believe if you are wanting complete cleaning power, a product that cuts through stuck on food, and leaves your dishes sparkly, then finish quantum is the product for you! I am certainly impressed with the cleaning power.
24/08/2018
We were using a budget brand dishwasher. However, after this home test on Finish Quantum Ultimate, we have weighed up the repeated washing and decided to just pay a little more and get the clean finish, first time every time. We also loved the clean smell in the dishwasher.