4.5 5 0 25 25 Freya`s Soy & Linseed wraps are the perfect alternative to traditional bread options! Ready to fill & easy to roll, the Freya’s range includes four wraps: two round – Oat & Barley and Soy & Linseed, as well as two rectangular – Wholemeal and Original.
Freya's Soy & Linseed Wraps

03/02/2020
Healthy
You'll never go wrong with these soy & Linseed wrap. Deliciousness and very healthy
18/11/2019
I love these. They are great and they don't break like other wraps do. The flavour is delicious
27/10/2019
Great Product
Delicious.. I make a chicken salad wrap using this product..
22/10/2019
Pack lunch winner
We love using these wraps for the whole family's lunch. Tasty, great texture, goodness and good shelf date. Fill with your favourite sandwich filling. Would love if they did in a mini version too!
19/10/2019
A few different sorts to choose from. Easy to use for wraps and garlic bread easy to eat with no after effects. I wait until it's on special as its expensive in price.
07/09/2019
Nice
I tried but i want frree.Good product Really...It packet awseomr
09/08/2019
I have used it
I have eat it it was so much nice test of that sir
17/02/2019
Ok Wrap
This is a popular brand. The wrap is good, I can't recall a distinct difference in taste compared to the brands other varieties. The packaging needs to be made environmentally friendly.
09/01/2019
Freya`s Soy & Linseed Wraps
Wrap ni sedap..lembut..goreng hotdog..balut dengan wrap ni pun ok..letak mayonis..sos cili..sedikit sayur..makan..sedap
02/12/2018
wraps that are good and filling
they are great to have for all occasions during the day as a snack or a meal or for giving to guests if holding a little party or something... to put allsorts of filling inside of it and rolling it up and having as a wrap or cutting it up with the filling in it and putting a toothpick through it as a little snack for guests... it has its owen flavour to it and is always great to have in the fridge for making a wrap on a hot summers day.
26/11/2018
Better than your average wrap
Good alternative for those who are tired of sandwiches. Product did not go off as quickly as I'd expected, which was a bonus.
22/11/2018
Rips easily
Ive always been a fan of wraps and with the soy and linseed I was attracted to try them a couple of times. Both packs were purchased about a week apart and I found the linseeds in both of them to be quite firmer than what I'm used to and being a Baker myself I think the linseeds need to be soaked a bit longer in hot water and perhaps slightly broken or crushed due to the fact they are too big to use whole which easily leads to breaks or tear's when someone makes their wrap.
22/11/2018
Yum to the last bite
These wraps are great for the whole family. The spinach ones don't have ay flavour, a great way to sneak greens into the kids meals.
15/11/2018
Great for Lazy people
its super healthy and easy to put together for a quick breakfast or lunch!
07/11/2018
Healthy
I love easy meals wraps are just my favorite easy and healthy and I can play around with these trying out new recipes.