4.5 5 0 113 113 Turn your food into something rather exciting with Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise. Made in New Zealand from seriously simple ingredients, like free-range eggs and GMO-free canola oil. The result is creamy, velvety and just generally delicious.

08/12/2019
Yum
Its good for patato salad, and fish n chips. Its yuuummm
06/12/2019
My favorite brand of mayo
This is our family favorite. It is tasty and a good value for money. It is great in a salad.
27/11/2019
amazing alternative if you can't find bestfooda mayo
love this mayo would highly recommend if your wanting to boost your salads and sammys this is the product for you!
08/11/2019
Just brought
Excellent wasn't tart but light and creamy jar left
07/11/2019
I'm not a fan of sauces and dressings barring ketchup, but I loved this mayonnaise, it had a nice taste without overwhelming the food
07/11/2019
My family loves Heinz products. This mayonnaise best suits our needs. Its good in salads. Love the squeeze bottles and the fact that there are do many choices in flavors.
30/10/2019
Tastes homemade
Great flavor, tastes like homemade mayo to me. Goes well with salads, in a sandwich or anything that needs a tasty companion.
02/10/2019
Goof mayo
Nice creamy taste it made beautiful potato salad i mixed in finely chopped garlic was yummm
27/09/2019
Tanginess at best
It is the best. Smooth, tangy and tasty. Also priced well. A must have for all families.
27/09/2019
Creamy
Amazing creamy full flavour nice and thick so great for sandwiches as it stays put without running out
25/09/2019
Just as good
Nice and creamy with a great aftertaste. Always my go to if my favourite brand is too overpriced
Mayonnaise
Mayonnaise was really good very smooth and tasty went nicely with avocado and eggs.
Awesome
Been my favourite mayo for years. Always get the same one, good in sandwhiches, salads. Everything
Product Quality
Good product loves hole family it's yummy my daughter loves it
23/09/2019
Lovely mayonnaise
Very enjoyable and love the creaminess of the mayonnaise.