4.5 5 0 108 108 Turn your food into something rather exciting with Heinz Seriously Good Mayonnaise. Made in New Zealand from seriously simple ingredients, like free-range eggs and GMO-free canola oil. The result is creamy, velvety and just generally delicious.
Heinz Seriously Good Original Mayonnaise

09/06/2020
So yummy, goes with everything, rich in flavour. The only thing i would change is the jar? I find bottles keep it fresher
28/01/2020
Mayo yum
Love that it comes in a glass jar! The flavour is there, indeed! The only reason I don’t buy this product all the time is because I personally prefer a mayonnaise that is thicker than this one is. But the flavour is reeealy good!!
26/01/2020
Best mayo
Luv this mayo as so creamy and goes with everything. Better than the best foods brand
31/12/2019
Favourite Mayo
Love the creaminess, works great with heaps of different dishes! Highly recommend
22/12/2019
the best
Its greeat pn potato and kumera salad. Even better in sandwiches instead of butter with salami and salad
08/12/2019
Yum
Its good for patato salad, and fish n chips. Its yuuummm
06/12/2019
My favorite brand of mayo
This is our family favorite. It is tasty and a good value for money. It is great in a salad.
27/11/2019
amazing alternative if you can't find bestfooda mayo
love this mayo would highly recommend if your wanting to boost your salads and sammys this is the product for you!
08/11/2019
Just brought
Excellent wasn't tart but light and creamy jar left
07/11/2019
I'm not a fan of sauces and dressings barring ketchup, but I loved this mayonnaise, it had a nice taste without overwhelming the food
07/11/2019
My family loves Heinz products. This mayonnaise best suits our needs. Its good in salads. Love the squeeze bottles and the fact that there are do many choices in flavors.
30/10/2019
Tastes homemade
Great flavor, tastes like homemade mayo to me. Goes well with salads, in a sandwich or anything that needs a tasty companion.
02/10/2019
Goof mayo
Nice creamy taste it made beautiful potato salad i mixed in finely chopped garlic was yummm
27/09/2019
Tanginess at best
It is the best. Smooth, tangy and tasty. Also priced well. A must have for all families.
27/09/2019
Creamy
Amazing creamy full flavour nice and thick so great for sandwiches as it stays put without running out