4.5 5 0 65 65 Chunks of John West Skipjack Tuna with garlic and soy sauce in oil. Packed with the essential nutrition of omega 3. Try in a wrap with salad, or mix with your favourite pasta salad ingredient, there are so many ways to enjoy this tasty tuna!

14/12/2019
yum
pretty nice canned tuna. one of many flavours that i enjoy
05/11/2019
The best soft tuna one can eat
The healthiest diet one can ever choose with lots of raw vegetables and a slimming sauce of your choice makes your day
30/09/2019
Tasty
The best. Shredded into nice chunks. Best in salads and in sandwiches. No regrets. Tasty indeed.
26/09/2019
John West Chunk style Tuna
Delicious and chunky. Garlic and Soy is one of my favourites. Just love the flavour. Definitely a must for a salad
25/09/2019
John West the Best
beautiful refreshing taste with crackers or toast, mets all my requirements
25/09/2019
John West Tuna
Super tasty with a green salad perfect for on the go.
24/09/2019
Garlic tuna
I really enjoyed it. I will definitely buy it again.
22/09/2019
Tuna
Delicious and chunky. Garlic and Soy is one of my favorites. It is flavorsome and i love the look which is easy to identify on the shelf.
21/09/2019
Caned Fish
Very nice can of fish very nice flavour, I would recommend anyone to buy it.
17/09/2019
John west tuna
I buy this every week, full of flavour great 2 mix with salads, put in wraps and even eat it on it's own.
15/09/2019
I loved the garlic
The garlic taste was very nice plus the chunkiness. I really love garlic and chunky tuna. But I do think there should be a more garlicky taste. Yeah this is something that everyone should buu if u like garlic
15/09/2019
Nice
This has probably been the best tuna I have ever tried
13/09/2019
Taste of item
Even for canned food it has many flavours and this product is quick and easy.
13/09/2019
Cost way to much
I fell that if the cost was a wee bit less. It would be a more attractive product for people. It has a very nice taste and would use this again in the future. I found it to be very nice fast on toast at lunch time with a coffee. Would be nice to see it in a bigger can as-well.
12/09/2019
John west tuna chinks
This product has a great taste I had it with snacks as a lite lunch because it has many other flavours that you can choose from