4 5 0 5 5 Little One's is a great quality and value baby care range that consistants of wipes, nappy bags, nappies and nappy pants across various life stages.
Little Ones Baby Wipes Unscented

11/05/2020
Wipes
I really like this product, it works well and it isn't like those crappy cheap ones you may rush to even tho these dont cost much at al!
24/04/2020
Great in their own way
I actually was pleasantly surprised with this brand of wipes. I normally go for the thicker kind but was gifted these, and although thinner, I found they were really gentle on my baby's bum. Cleaning wise - these wipes make it hassle free!
10/04/2020
Excellent
Have used these wipes last 4 yrs love them don’t break an soft on sensitive skin
08/04/2020
Wet wipes
These r super handy but I’m not a big fan of them. I find that they just don’t work for my needs with my son as they are to wet to improve I think they could be a little less wet and in a more secure casing
08/04/2020
You get what you pay for...
I found it average i was not impressed with the mositure of thr wipe as it was dry. The texture of the wipe was not thr softest but for the price it did what it needed to.