5 5 0 3 3 Loaf has released a new slice: Hello Rosie – a wholesome combination of crunchy nuts, sticky fruit and delicious chocolate made the old fashioned way.
Loaf - Hello Rosie Slice

23/09/2019
Really tasty
I tried this and was surprised at how good it was - it is delicious and I would now choose this ahead of other options. It is very more-ish.
18/08/2019
Awsm
Best product of the year this are very good nd tasty
24/02/2019
Chocolate
I want chocolate and this is very good but l want chocolate l am so happy nice website
22/06/2020
It looks delicious and healthier than traditional snacks which might be made of artificial flavorings. It is organic and made out of real ingredients which makes it healthier and tastier.
24/09/2019
Never tried or seen this looks delicious, and the best part is there Chocolate and fruit yummy please send so we can try it.
16/08/2019
Please give me a sample of this product.Than I can give a perfect review
06/01/2019
I sometimes get the seeded loaf from Albany and my kids love it. I would love to try out this one
25/11/2018
Dont usually eat these kind of things but fruit and chocolate do go together very wel
19/11/2018
It looks too tasty yummyyyy!I really want to try it by heart
10/10/2018
Sound lovely with chocolate in it tired fruits always the best for baking
19/09/2018
That looks very yummy can't wait to try it and introduce a different yummy bread to my kids.
08/07/2014
That sounds delicious, can't wait to try one.
04/04/2014
Oh nice sounds very yummy...love to get a try at it!