Mckenzies Bicarbonate Baking Soda

4 5 0 4 4 McKenzie’s Bi-Carb Soda is great for cooking, cleaning or deodorising. You’ll be amazed by its versatility and uses around the home, from baking red velvet cupcakes to cleaning your bathroom tiles. Best of all, you can be confident that you’re using a non-toxic product that’s kind to the environment, your family and your budget.
Mckenzies Bicarbonate Baking Soda

30/09/2022
Baking soda
Used it as a natural cleaning product and found it very effective. Excellent price
25/09/2022
Easy to store
This product did a good job in my baking. There were no lumps when I opened the box so it was easy to measure out. The box was easy to store in the pantry compared to other brands that come in bags. The box isn’t very easy to seal up though so some powder does spill out.
12/09/2022
Eco packaging
such a good value of baking soda. Working well as a natural cleaning powder. But the powder will leak from it's side open cartoon box.
07/09/2022
Soda tastic
This baking soda is a step above the rest. I bought it out of curiosity but once I opened it and took one look, I was sold. Flawless, lump free powder that does the job. The open side hole on the box does make me a tad nervous though!