Natureland Banana Berry Puree Baby Food

4.6 5 0 16 16 This super smooth puree is made from sun-ripened banana, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries, along with the finest New Zealand apples. It’s delicious for brekkie, lunch or dinner. With no artificial colours or flavours.
Natureland Banana Berry Puree Baby Food

08/06/2022
Good
my baby loved it. The taste is so good. I recommend their products strongly.
Happy baby
This is a great sachet for when you’re on the go. My baby liked the flavour of this sachet. It is a great little snack for my bub as it doesn’t have to be heated or cooled. I would purchase this again.
Handy
My baby wasn’t overly keen on the flavour, she tried them a few times but never really took to them. However the pouch is handy, she could feed herself and if not finished we could pop the lid back on for later
Perfect to-go snack
My little girl loves the fruit pouches and the Natureland brand in general...but this banana and berry one was her favourite flavour. I'd always take one along in her babybag for a quick snack when we were out.
20/05/2022
I gave this to my baby a lot. She loved it, and I felt good for feeding her healthy stuff. The taste is so good I would eat it myself. Natureland is a great brand overall. I recommend their products strongly.
14/04/2022
My 7mo favourite!
My 7 month old favoured this flavour over many others very quickly! Super convenient for days we were on the go, only thing is it needs to be consumed pretty quickly after opening (1-2 days other wise it goes runny & not very nice)
28/03/2022
Just yummy
Great consistency, noce and creamy, not too watery, good amount of berries, it's not just full of cheap apples, always made from sweet ripe bananas. Perfect size for travels or as an airplane snack.
26/03/2022
baby love it!
it's taste nature like real ingredients and convenient pack for baby to eat everywhere.
21/02/2022
My son loves these. I purchase them regularly. He really does seem to prefer the Bananas flavors over them all.
01/02/2022
Always a hit
My daughter LOVES these - if given the chance she will eat these over and over. So handy for on the go, or those quick snacks when home - and knowing it's a healthier option than many I feel no guilt. Great to know they are NZ made too. :)
Bubs enjoyed
Bubs enjoyed this flavor , however not a fan of pouches bring back the jars
My baby live this
My baby loves this product. He gets so excited to eat it.
Mr 1 loves this
My 1 year old really likes this flavour pouch.
Yum
Such a great product. My little one absolutely loves this brand, they are definitely a favourite in our household. I would highly recommend.
Smooth stuff
I have been feeding this food to my babyboo. He likes fruits and easy to swallow and have very reasonable price.