4.6 5 0 45 45 Nature’s Fresh Simply Fibre bread is made using simple ingredients, is high in fibre, and delivers the soft fluffy texture that Nature’s Fresh is known and loved for. Made using unbleached flour, no added sugar or artificial preservatives, three variants make up the Nature’s Fresh Simply Fibre range; Wholemeal Toast, Multigrain Toast and White Toast.
Nature's Fresh Simply Fibre Bread

08/08/2019
Awesome bread testy healthy
Because of the price I have been reluctant to buy this bread but last week I decided to try it and OMG, this would have to be the best low carb bread on the market today. I have missed toast so much. The crunch is perfect and one slice actually fills you up! I popped mine straight in the freezer to keep if fresh. So glad to see so many stores stocking this bread, I will definitely be buying this bread again!
23/06/2019
Taste good
I bought 8t it taste good at a reasonable price it cheap
19/06/2019
Nice product
I like this product this is good product I love this product
05/06/2019
natures fresh simply fibre bread
My family is addicted to bread. My neighbour blessed me with a loaf. Very good source of fibre. Love the taste and keeps you full for longer.
18/05/2019
Softed crunch
This product is easy to crunch and more fibre content.
27/03/2019
Goodness
This has got to be one of the best soft white bread I've ever tasted it goes good with jam hehe
14/03/2019
simply fibre bread
The taste is very good. Stay fresher for longer. Simply fibre is very good
08/01/2019
Soft
Taste is good, tried for many brands before and found this brand from my colleague.
10/12/2018
Weissbrot
Schmeckt frisch und locker Aufstrich lässt sich gut verteilen ohne das es gleich zerreisst
02/12/2018
Bread
Excellent product. Always fresh. Excellent money value
26/11/2018
Yeah good bread
Cut to a good size nice crust good flavour and texture bright vibrant packaging
24/11/2018
Bread
My family loves to buy bread. This one is their all time favorite. The fluppiness and the thickness. They love it so much even without Spread.
23/11/2018
Very delicious. Perfect for breakfast.
Very delicious and perfect for breakfast. Perfect taste if you put peanut butter. My kids super loved it!
23/11/2018
good
it taste very good.. it soft and have a loffy bread thankz
Great food
My kids dont eat breed but once they tried this 1 they were all for it :)