4.8 5 0 5 5 A deliciously moist chocolate pudding covered with a luscious chocolate sauce.
Sara Lee Deep Dish Pudding Double Chocolate

01/10/2020
Yummy asf
I would definitely recommend this product !!! It's so moist, chocolatey thickness that melts in your mouth
25/09/2020
MUST TRY!
Absolutely inlove with this product don't think I have anything bad to say about it all I know is you need to try it now best served with ice cream 🤩
14/09/2020
Our favourite dessert 😊
This was a very rich, moist, delicious dessert. We’ve had it several times as a family. Favourite way to serve is a dollop of whipped cream or custard.
07/09/2020
Dessert heaven
This is so full of chocolate it's yummy,eat it on its own or with big dolop of whipped creme
03/09/2020
Almost orgasmic
A beautifully crafted, chocolate sponge cake. Delicately covered in a creamy, chocolate sponge made to the perfect consistency. Every time weve bought this, whether for ourselves or to share at dinner with guests. It has ALWAYS gone down a mighty fine treat with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sometimes i even fins myself licking the tin when i realise it's finished. Jokes, but serious. :-)