4.7 5 0 115 115 Schick Hydro Silk hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With water-activated moisturising serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth!
Schick Hydro Silk

25/07/2020
It is easy to use and leaves your legs silky smooth . I normally have problems when purchasing razors so this product really did do me justice. Would definitely recommend also the only razors I now use.
09/07/2020
Geeat
Loved this product. Leaves skins super soft and shaves really well. Would definitely use this product again and would recommend to others.
14/06/2020
No bumps
Its gentle on the skin and i enjoyed using this product as it does exactly what it should do which is shave all the hairs off.
07/05/2020
GREAT
Great and cuts close to skin. Leaves silky smooth finish.
13/04/2020
Best on the market
Leaves the skin soft, very hydrating and never have I had a nick or a cut,
29/02/2020
My go to Razor
After many years of trialling multiple brands of razors I have found this one to be my favourite. It gives a nice close shave as well as leaving the skin silky smooth and as an added bonus in my case, it does not irritate my eczema or cause any type of reaction which I have had issues with when trying similar products by other brands. Can be expensive but are often on special in the supermarkets so I try to stock up every chance I can.
23/02/2020
Best razor Ive found
I love these razors!! Having 5 blades means they make everything smoooth, and their little moisture strip on them lasts for ages. Plus they dont give me razor rash. Highly recommend :)
29/01/2020
Silky smooth
Loved it no cuts or nik. The look of it is cute as well. I like to shave hassel free. I like how it looks and easy to grip. And the way your legs feel after I would recommend it.
27/01/2020
Superior!
My favorite brand was one from Gillette.After I tried your brand,would never go back! Leave my legs,so silky and shinny!
14/01/2020
I got given a few heads by a friend who was moving overseas and couldnt travel with them. Have since bought more because I found them to be so much better then the brand I was previously using
16/11/2019
Recommended
Leaves the skin soft, very hydrating. I will definitely recommend this
02/10/2019
My fav shaver ever
Used to buy whatever was on special since trying these theyre the Best shaver heads ive used will never change again!
26/09/2019
excellent product
i do like these blades as they are larger than most normal blades and easy to grip when in the shower or bath. it is just when putting it down i usually try and put it upside down as if i put the blade side down the sticky pads stick to the surface
14/09/2019
Awesome shaving
Whilst I did like this product. I am a bit overwhelmed by the choices available and the price is outrageous.
12/09/2019
A close shave
A really good shave product. I’ve tried many and usually get rashes as I have sensitive skin, but this felt amazing and left my skin nice and wasn’t hard to use