4.7 5 0 140 140 Schick Hydro Silk hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With water-activated moisturising serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth!

16/11/2019
Recommended
Leaves the skin soft, very hydrating. I will definitely recommend this
02/10/2019
My fav shaver ever
Used to buy whatever was on special since trying these theyre the Best shaver heads ive used will never change again!
28/09/2019
Excellent
High quality very easy to use and it is wonderful that Schick does a great job manufacturing
26/09/2019
excellent product
i do like these blades as they are larger than most normal blades and easy to grip when in the shower or bath. it is just when putting it down i usually try and put it upside down as if i put the blade side down the sticky pads stick to the surface
14/09/2019
Awesome shaving
Whilst I did like this product. I am a bit overwhelmed by the choices available and the price is outrageous.
12/09/2019
A close shave
A really good shave product. I’ve tried many and usually get rashes as I have sensitive skin, but this felt amazing and left my skin nice and wasn’t hard to use
12/09/2019
Oh my soft razor
Did a good smooth job lovely packed I actually liked this product clean shave
Make shaving easy
Seem tad pricey when you buy them BUT are so easy on the skin and do a good job. Just don't need plastic over the little containers and then the cardboard box.
Great value - Good shave
At first I thought it was overpriced but each blade lasts so long! So definitely worth the price. I liked how great of a shave the blade gave, getting really close leaving my legs extra smooth.
Schick Hydro Silk
my skin literally has a mind of its own , and so when i tried this product for the first time i immediately felt the difference as i was shaving. It leaves you're skin feeling silky smooth.
10/09/2019
Hydro Silk
The razor is very smooth and does not leave the skin dry, no harsh bumps and I think the gel lasts a decent amount of time.
09/09/2019
Silk hydro razer
I was pleasently surprised by the overall quality of this product. I prefer mens razors as in my opinion are far better than any womens razors however this is the best womens razor i have used. I wood recommend this product to family and friends and i would buy this product again.
shaver
This product is very safe to use on any type of skin. it is also smooth and does not leave you with a rash.
08/09/2019
Shaves my hair off my skin
It works. Works really really really really averagely
08/09/2019
Good but not the best I've tried
Leaves legs feeling smooth . Especially great when used with conditioner