4.7 5 0 115 115 Schick Hydro Silk hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With water-activated moisturising serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth!
Schick Hydro Silk

12/09/2019
Oh my soft razor
Did a good smooth job lovely packed I actually liked this product clean shave
Make shaving easy
Seem tad pricey when you buy them BUT are so easy on the skin and do a good job. Just don't need plastic over the little containers and then the cardboard box.
Great value - Good shave
At first I thought it was overpriced but each blade lasts so long! So definitely worth the price. I liked how great of a shave the blade gave, getting really close leaving my legs extra smooth.
Schick Hydro Silk
my skin literally has a mind of its own , and so when i tried this product for the first time i immediately felt the difference as i was shaving. It leaves you're skin feeling silky smooth.
10/09/2019
Hydro Silk
The razor is very smooth and does not leave the skin dry, no harsh bumps and I think the gel lasts a decent amount of time.
09/09/2019
Silk hydro razer
I was pleasently surprised by the overall quality of this product. I prefer mens razors as in my opinion are far better than any womens razors however this is the best womens razor i have used. I wood recommend this product to family and friends and i would buy this product again.
shaver
This product is very safe to use on any type of skin. it is also smooth and does not leave you with a rash.
08/09/2019
Shaves my hair off my skin
It works. Works really really really really averagely
08/09/2019
Good but not the best I've tried
Leaves legs feeling smooth . Especially great when used with conditioner
Easy and fast
Very convenient and fast for daily use. Excellent result
Schick Hydro Slick
I have very sensitive skin & found this razor to give both a close & clean shave. I also didn't rash & think the added lubrication helps.
Silky smooth
Been using this brand for a couple years now, has never done me wrong. My legs are left silky smooth. Value for money. No need to spend big dollars on big brands this one is perfect.
06/09/2019
Close shave
I love the actual product but would love it more if it was more economical for women... the product itself provides a good close shave.. would love to see the price of razors and blades come down a bit more though
02/09/2019
Hydro silk
Leaves skin feeling nice and soft , not cuts at all
01/09/2019
Smooth
Beautiful cut Doesn’t clog an no nicks on the back wheels