4.6 5 0 138 138 Schick Hydro Silk hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With water-activated moisturising serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth!
Schick Hydro Silk

14/03/2019
Travel Companion
This is my go-to razor for travel! So easy to use in a hurry and a closer, longer lasting shave leaves me with more time for the beach instead of in the shower!!
04/03/2019
Hydro schick
I think it is a great razor. I would use all the time.for all my shaving needs
28/02/2019
Best Shaver I have ever used
Best Shaver I have ever used . Legs are smooth and Blades didn't cut my legs
24/02/2019
Hydro Silk
Love this razor. It let's you shave your legs very quick without having to worry about razor cuts.
23/02/2019
Smooth
Smooth shaved and blades last longer than most razors before needing tochange them
20/02/2019
Silky Smooth
I actively use this brand. I was so amazed with the blades. I can shave my legs once with this, and it'll be another 2 weeks before I have to shave again. This razor is a blessing!!
20/02/2019
Razor
Get clean shave leave a smooth area. Great on skin didn’t leave no marks and took all hair off body!
14/02/2019
silky as ever
the way my skin feels after i have used the razor wow this is the best product ever you do not have to use any shaving cream that's how good it is.
09/02/2019
Love this razor and cartridges. The fact that they have regular and sensitive skin, the way they feel while shaving you dont even need shaving cream. Give u a nice close shave as well as leaves ur skin nice and smooth
21/01/2019
Awesome!
I absolutely love this product, leaves my skin feel silky and smooth.
15/01/2019
Great razor
This a great razor on my sensitive skin. Living in the Mid-West during the winter you really need a razor to treat your skin good.
15/01/2019
Schick Hydro Silk
Great product,loved the smooth results. Definitely sticking to this product in future
12/01/2019
schick
great product would recommend it to all the ladies out there
10/01/2019
Smooth Finish
Silky smooth finish worth every cent. Loved it a lot will be using only this product from now on.
20/12/2018
Best Shave Ever
I love this product. It has a very smooth finish. I would definitely buy again