Uncle Tobys Chewy Muesli Bars White Choc Chip

4.1 5 0 14 14 Uncle Tobys Chewy White Choc Chip Muesli Bars are topped with tasty white chocolate chips. They are made with 50% wholegrain and contain no artificial colours or flavours exactly the kind of fuel needed to help you on your journey to greatness.
Uncle Tobys Chewy Muesli Bars White Choc Chip

08/09/2021
So yummy
Very yummy and it's sweet but not over sweet
09/08/2021
Very tasty
Great for the lunch box no matter the age! These bars are flavoursome and have the right stuff to get you through to your next main meal. They have some of the essential grains needed in your diet too.
30/07/2021
Good snack food
Great for kids lunch box.. Very tasty and light for a filler when you fell peckish
27/07/2021
Not sweet
I Would buy again as I love the taste. my children don't like museli bars but said they would eat again if they were in the cupboard for a fast snack
26/07/2021
Musilie bars
They're okay for a Musilie bar chocolate and oats can never go wrong, just seems to be rather dry compared to other bars.
23/07/2021
Favs
These are my favourite chewy n delicious.
23/07/2021
Chewy snack
Chewy but why need chocolate in it? Good size to fir in lunch box or small pouch when doing walks
15/07/2021
Sooo Yummy
I recently tried this product and I absolutely loved it! So chewy!
14/07/2021
Squishy bars
Very very soft. Not chewy like others. Only bars I know that can get squashed in the lunch box. Break apart easily
14/07/2021
Yum
Yummy for my tummy chewy chocolate goodness
10/07/2021
Really nice museli bar, very tasty and filling with all my favorite ingredients. I love quick on the go snacks being a busy working mum of 4 on the go easy healthy snacks is key
09/07/2021
Sugar bar
I know it says reduced sugar but why's it still taste so sweet. Having 3 children who straight away go for these snack bars to put in their lunches or to have for their afternoon tea, have to constantly control how much they are consuming.
08/07/2021
Delicious healthy snack
I highly recommend this snack bar because it is packed with nutrients & healthy ingredients to keep you going throughout the whole day. I eat 1 of these everyday because they are just so delicious & I know everything is 100% healthy.
30/06/2021
I love my uncle
Anything from uncle is always healthy and delicious, whenever I see a new product from uncle Toby's I buy it and am never disappointed. They know there craft whenever oats ,wheat and flavor is the objective.