4.9 5 0 1248 1248 Give Angel's Kremdensada sweetened all-purpose cream a try today.
  • 1,248 Reviews

25/08/2019
Not meant to be combined
This product did poor justice to both multi purpose cream and condensada. In my opinion this product is for lazy people or newbies making fruit salad. @ opinion
24/08/2019
Angel Kremdensada
I always use this everytime I make desserts. All my dessert tastes yummy but not that sweet.What I like most on this product is you can mix it without worrying that it might make your dessert very sweet.And I highly recommend this to all moms out there who loves making dessert for their family.
24/08/2019
Perfect
Perfect for salad and making graham cakes 😍 The sweetness is the best as it's not totally sweet.
10/08/2019
Easy to use
Pangmasa and very convenient to use. Reasonable price too
02/08/2019
Affordable
Pang masa dahil available siya sa mga small to big groceries, affordable.
02/08/2019
Must buy
I love cooking and what excite me most is this product kasi affordable n masarap p.... Never na-compromise ang lasa ng desserts n ginagawa ko.
01/08/2019
A perfect buy
I always use this whenever i’ll be making graham cake. Not too sweet which i like, consistency is good and super sulit coz it’s a 2 in 1 product.
31/07/2019
So creamy
The best for desserts. It is so creamy. I highly recommend this.
29/07/2019
Taste
There is an after taste that is not good for the product. Probably because of the cream. I still go for the condensada alone
28/07/2019
Good
Good for making any desserts 😊😊 not too sweet... At di ka na mahihirapan pang mag sukat ng ingredients.
26/07/2019
2 in 1 sulit
happy with this product, sulit, para sa mga wais,masarap pa
25/07/2019
Affordelicious !!!!!
I always buy this every time i make salad or pasta because it is affordable and delicious. The creaminess that is not too empowering that it enhances the food without letting it diminish the main ingredients taste.Awesome cream indeed!
24/07/2019
kremsada
its so creamy and delicious, I really like it aside from its cheaper than to other brand its taste great.
23/07/2019
All in One
Budget friendly for evryone.....without worrying the taste quality it gives. Right quality from small amount In ur pocket.
23/07/2019
All in one master dessert ingredient
This is a must have in making sweet salads. Or any deserts without having to buy much of sugar or condensed milk. I love to use it in macaroni salad. I don't need sugar anymore to blend my recipe. This one gets my desserts done without worrying the extra sweetness.