4.5 5 0 10 10 Arla® Milk Goodness UHT Milk is quite simply all the natural goodness, vitamins and minerals of fresh cow’s milk squeezed into one tasty pack. This makes it a naturally good source of healthy nutrition for the whole family.
Arla Milk Goodness Skimmed

19/05/2020
Yummy milk
Great taste. May kids like it and it is affordable
03/05/2020
The Best Choice for Milk!
I am in love with this milk! Its flavor is just amazing and it's amazing how creamy it is. You know how nutritious it is when you try it!
Milky goodness
I've always love products from arla especially their chocolate milk. This particular product however was bought by accident by my brother. It was a good accident though because i didnt realize it was also good atleast i have an alternative for my cereal milk.
MILKY CREAMY
It's creamy and doesn't taste bland. The texture is just fine, though I prefer sultry ones.
01/05/2020
This product is so yummy worth the price and healthy
Arla-ve it!
It's so creamy and delicious! I would like to have more of it, hindi nakakasawa.
Milky
We tried it once. Then nung natikman namin. We loved it kya we bought again.
01/05/2020
My kids love Arla, so refreshing especially when it's cold, it's like a natural cow's milk.
Not as good as COWHEAD
It’s okay, but not as good as cowhead in which it is more milky, and you could actually taste the strawberry.
Milk for everyone
Loved this much. Made from natural ingredients and so yummy. Perfect for baking, cooking and can use for oatmeals and cereals. Not sweet that's why I purchased it for my child. Love everything about Arla products! 💗
03/05/2020
Iblove to try this kind of milk...i never tried it before... Thank you
I think its so delicious. Can I have some? Please 🙏
01/05/2020
I love Skimmed Milk and upon reading this ad about Arla,i am considering to try this product and introduce this one to my family.Gonna include this on my next Shopping Lists...you will hear my next review about this product the soonest😘
01/05/2020
Saya suka susu, apatah lagi susu segar UHT. Lemak berkrim dan segar juga sihat dan kaya dengan vitamin buatkan saya suka untuk mencuba kepelbagaian susu. Bukan saja untuk saya malah keluarga saya juga