4.7 5 0 584 584 This nourishing lotion is clinically proven to improve the health of dry skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated with Active Naturals<sup>®</sup> Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients, it helps prevent and protect dry skin for a full 24 hours. This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking and is gentle enough for everyday use. It’s also fragrance free, non-greasy and noncomedogenic.

Loving Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
As a man, I do not use lotion that much but with Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, I'm surprised that I liked it a lot. I noticed my skin drying out as I age so I tried using other lotion brands and did not like it much because it's too sticky or it's too feminine scented but with Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, it has a light scent and it is also light on the skin which does not leave a sticky feel. I noticed changes on my skin already. I'm happier with Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion.
Truly moisturizing
I often walk on my way to work so I'm always exposed to the sun which dries out my skin. I used to use other lotion products which dries my skin more so I stopped using lotion altogether. With Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion, I felt my skin changed. It made my skin smoother and even though I'm exposed to the sun, Aveeno still moisturises my skin.
Aveenolotion
I recommed everyone to use Aveeno lotion as your daily lotion to moisturize your skin.
Mom of 2 for Aveeno
The effect is the same as expensive moisturizer. So why go for expensive when you can get the same with Aveeno.
20/06/2019
Dry skin becomes smooth and healthy
I have severe dry skin on my legs and arms and this product has done awesome! My legs were already flaking so much because I shave them once a week without ever applying any lotion on afterwards. And so, I just tried putting on some of this product just to see if it would stop my skin from flaking out. After using for days the skin on my legs and arms have gone from severely dry to looking healthy ,smooth and nourished again!Amazing product..
New aveeno user
The aveeno moisturising lotion is soft and i like smooth scent especially for kids.
I love this product!
I love this product, it sinks right in and I like that it’s fragrance free. I'm sensitive to strong scents and have a lot of allergies, so this is just right for me. It’s great for smoothing the skin and cuticles. also perfect as a hand cream during the summer months. 👍
Good for dry skin
Super smooth sa skin..at very effective skn lalo nat dry skn ako.ganda sa balat
amazing aveeno
it feels sticky with 1st used, but it's okay because now my skin is smooth and not dry.
20/06/2019
Moisturize my skin very well
Non sticky and moisturizr my skin very well leaving it soft that last all day
Safisfied mom
Its Amazing that my skin moisturize, smooth and non greasy even i apply in the morning
SKIN SO SOFT
It really moisturizes my skin, and feels soft and hydrated all day long.
Aveeno Prevent and Manage Dry Skin
It turns my dry skin soft and healthy smooth looking.
I love Aveeno
Aveeno is really good in my skin specially on my dry skin it really helps to nourish my skin
relives dry skin
aveeno lotion leaves my skin so soft and relives the dryness of my skin specially when summer season comes. I really love this product.