4.9 5 0 298 298 Mild and nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Hair to Toe baby wash is ideal for daily use. It keeps your baby’s skin moisturised for up to 24 hours.
Baby Dove Rich Moisture Hair to Toe baby wash

27/01/2021
Dove head to toe wash
Before sobrang dry ng skin ni baby ko, kaya i decided to switch to Dove head to toe wash. Sobrang bango and super lambot ng skin ni baby☺️.
27/01/2021
Smooth skin
Smooth on my kid's and baby skin. I use it everyday to keep them fresh.
26/01/2021
BABY Dove
Sobrang ganda niya malambot sa balat nang baby ko at hiyang pa ang baby ko pumuti siya that’s why i love it talaga
23/01/2021
Malambot at nakakafresh sa balat
Malambot at nakakafresh sa balat ng baby ko. Super bango at kahit ilang oras na nagstay pa din sa balat ni baby
23/01/2021
Nice
Malambot sa balat. Sarap ng feeling. Fresh na fresh
22/01/2021
DID THE JOB!
This one is my nephew's hair and body wash, I tried it because I'm really curious if it's really did the job plus it's smells amazing which i really like. It is really moisturizing in the skin, I really recommend this if you're dry skin because it does the job!! hands up + smells so good❤️
21/01/2021
Dove baby
It's good and very mabango I used it to my first child now I'm using it to my youngest child.. gustong2 ko Yung amoy nya and how it makes skin soft Lalo na sensitive Ang mga balat ng anak ko.. Hi
21/01/2021
LOVE IT
this is the only baby wash i use for my baby, her skin is soft and the smell is very calming. superior moisture and beyond mildness
19/01/2021
Keeps my daughter’s skin Hydrated
I have been using this product since I gave birth last June 2019. I tried different baby wash before but I always go back to Baby Dove Rich Moisture because it is the most compatible and moisturizing baby wash for my daughter’s skin.
19/01/2021
Baby Dove Head-to-toe for sensitive skin
As a first time mom, wala akong idea kung anong ipapagamit ko kay baby, but my sister recommend this to me for my baby because wala akong idea kung ano ang ipapagamit ko. Nakakakatuwa dahil ok na ok kay baby itong baby dove di agad agad nakakarashes si baby at sobrang smooth padin ng skin ni baby. Very recommended this product.
18/01/2021
Perfect for baby skin
My daughter has sensitive skin and she sometimes have episodes of her atopic dermatitis using other baby shampoo and harsh baby soaps. But with baby Dove head to toe wash, it's gentle both on the scalp and skin of my daughter. she never had rashes using Dove.
17/01/2021
Dovable
This Dove body wash was so perfect for my kids.. They give not just smoothness but also skin protection to my kids
15/01/2021
Baby Dove
My youngest been using it since she was 2 months old. And I definitely like it because it's easy to bubble and I love the mild scent.. perfect for babies.
11/01/2021
Baby Bath
I have been using this product since my secondchild was born . i love it because it so smooth in my baby's delicate skin it has a good and mild smell
11/01/2021
Baby Dove
My baby loves it! Ang bango at ang smooth ng skin ng baby ko. It's a good choice for a sensitive skin.